Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by montell View Post
    lol...I am so sorry du and rest of our good and patient friends, but I am just curiouos as I really like to get one of these Superb boxes and like to know everything
    Again, my apologies for dragging this subject over the limits, but please for the last question on this:
    How many different MAC addresses can one load onto either XR or XRS 4000 please?
    Thank you
    as of right now only one

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    lol...I am so sorry du and rest of our good and patient friends, but I am just curiouos as I really like to get one of these Superb boxes and like to know everything
    Again, my apologies for dragging this subject over the limits, but please for the last question on this:
    How many different MAC addresses can one load onto either XR or XRS 4000 please?
    Thank you
    Infinity and Beyond
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    as of right now only one
    what you mean ?
    I thought it was infinity.
    Buzz Llight Year will not be pleased
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thank you so much my good friends for your patience, I believe I got it now Thank Goodness, eh!
    Only one MAC address for such an amazing box....its such an injustice

Thank you so much my good friends for your patience, I believe I got it now Thank Goodness, eh!
    Only one MAC address for such an amazing box....its such an injustice
    lol... i not sure that anyone gets it
    The ability to change the MAC may seem good for user, but it is a nightmare for server end
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    The ability to change the MAC may seem good for user, but it is a nightmare for server end
    point well taken bud, it's just xpl3900 can change MAC address, so I was hoping they kept the tradition.

Banned
    point well taken bud, it's just xpl3900 can change MAC address, so I was hoping they kept the tradition.
    the 3000's can as well

ummmmmmmm....
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    seems like less of a hassle for user to change mac than having to edit it in panel

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    seems like less of a hassle for user to change mac than having to edit it in panel
    yup, is the best for user in that aspect.
    But what happens is a newly created MAC (IPTV) ID ends up being an actual ID on someone else's box. It is a random thing and chances are astronomical probably, but when it happens (and it does), then I need a picture taken of the mac so I can then get it released.... Its a admin thing and it takes time..
    That time transfers to the user of original MAC
    - Frank Zappa

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast