Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    yup, im going for xrs but if I can get xr that will be cool as well. both of them are going to be a nice boxes. buzz turning to my favorite list. Buzz highly recommended by Ryu

Sorry Ryu, but I am not going to get XR or XRS after all cause I can not change MAC numbers on XR or XRS 4000 while I am easily doing that on 3000 and 3900 So, I am sticking with my 3900

I hear you buddy but good news is NBS says that might change. I agree with you as far having Mac change feature but if directly dealing with provider I wouldn't mind if Mac change or no. You what I mean🙂
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I hear you buddy but good news is NBS says that might change. I agree with you as far having Mac change feature but if directly dealing with provider I wouldn't mind if Mac change or no. You what I mean
    I know what you mean bud, and what do you mean that NBS said "that might change" you mean they can throw in "update" and fix that issue? if they can I am back in the game and will order one in a heart beat

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by montell View Post
    I know what you mean bud, and what do you mean that NBS said "that might change" you mean they can throw in "update" and fix that issue? if they can I am back in the game and will order one in a heart beat
    It would be in a future update itís an option,not a fix

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    It would be in a future update itís an option,not a fix
    Thanks NBS for clarifying that, So, I wait till that update and then I buy one for sure

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789