Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TV Addicted
    BTC Mining - PayPal You will get info from E-Bay and pay by PayPal

TV Addicted
    I use bitcoin atm all the time.. it's really simple to use... but maybe because I buy 5 or more at a time to save money... and I get a panel... where I can activate them my self... when needed... and they are sent inactive.. and can sit there until I need to activate each donation...time doesnt start until I activate.... I pay more now.... but save in the long run... just a thought...

If people are looking to buy just one donation for themselves ..then I would say go ahead and use a bitcoin atm ........if your constantly buying donations ...then I would suggest getting a bitcoin wallet ...fund it and then your good to go.............cheapest way to go...........

I agree with floder2 or get 1 life time
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    The nearest bitcoin atm is over 5 miles away and therefor not convenient considering the cost of fuel near me. I did get my one done, and have a good bitcoin wallet, but the one site I tried to use for PayPal, could not be used in the USA.

5 miles away thats nothing wife drive 85 miles to work a day

TV Addicted
    I don't know where you order your sub from, but if you go to IPTV Donations, you can use Pay Pal which is almost immediate in it's actions.
    I also believe this site is a direct link to IPTV, rather than a reseller site.
    Just check it out, I hope this helps.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

Check the Stickies, the 4th and the 6th ones :

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Those who still have problems buying bitcoin ....can do so with Cash ..and no documents required ...........Peer to peer Trading............

here are a few to explore ...... BitSquare .... LocalBitcoins...Coinffeine.... Wall of Coins

Buying Cryptocurrency Peer to Peer & with Cash

Peer to peer is one of the simplest ways to purchase cryptocurrency because they remove the need for a middleman. It lets users purchase and sell cryptocurrency directly from each other. When you do this, you do not have to pay for any extra fees, you can use cash, gold or silver, and it is not mandatory to provide your ID.

Buying bitcoin using cash has a couple of advantages in comparison to buying them on cryptocurrency exchanges or through bank transfers. First of all, cash purchases because you do not have to give personal information and submit documents. Furthermore, buying cryptocurrency with cash are faster for first-time buyers or have not set up a crypto wallet address. Wire transfers could take 3 business days, and account verification when you use cryptocurrency exchanges can take up 21 days if everything is fine. Bank transfer could make you lose money, especially when the market is volatile and you want to move credits.

You can buy cryptocurrency using cash from a trusted friend or peer who wants to sell their cryptocurrency. All you have to do is pay them based on the agreed amount, and pay them through bank deposit or cash-in-hand. Then, you will receive the cryptocurrency on your chosen wallet address using a private key or other methods. If you meet the seller in person, they can scan the QR code that is on your crypto wallet and the digital assets will be directly sent.
    Last edited by floder2; 09-06-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12