Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Unhappy Easyer way to renew?

Is there a way I can just use my Credit card without going through a bitcoin process that wants way more info than I want to give, like D/L # and a copy of it?:

Random Engineer
    If you are close to a Bitcoin machine (ATM) then I would do that. There are steps on how to do it. Very easy. You only need the barcode, amount to pay and cash. The nearest one for me was 40 KM away but was very easy and I'll do it again.

TV Addicted
    Using bitcoin is what I want to get away from, even setting up a bitcoin wallet,they want way to much info that I want to give. If this is the only way to use the service, then after 12 years with NFSP, I will just have to go away and do without it.

Random Engineer
    If you use a Bitcoin ATM then there is no info to give. No need to setup a bitcoin wallet.
    You basically do the following. Print scanner Code from provider. Get Cash needed from bank, Go to nearest Bitcoin ATM. Scan Code, Insert Cash, Click Send. Enter email to send receipt. Go Home and check email for your purchased code. That's it.

If the neatest Bitcoin ATM is over an hour away then I can see your reluctance.

TV Addicted
    I am just going to go away after 13 years as a member. I have never had a problem using my Credit card in the past. Using bitcoin is just to much trouble.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Someone, somewhere on this site says it can still bee Paid thru PayPal via Bitcoin Mining...?!?

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Someone, somewhere on this site says it can still bee Paid thru PayPal via Bitcoin Mining...?!?
    Where? Can you post the link to it? I also hate BITCOIN and it's over an hour away to an ATM as well, plus the extra fees.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40800-Payment

Use At Your OWN Risk..!

4me isn't Promoting This just Providing the Information..!

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by fastrick View Post
    I am just going to go away after 13 years as a member. I have never had a problem using my Credit card in the past. Using bitcoin is just to much trouble.
    I understand your reasoning but before you throw in the towel, I'd suggest you try to go to a Bitcoin ATM and buy just enough for one donation so there is minimum risk although it would be more reassuring if you could get somebody to show you how to use the ATM although you only need to follow the on screen directions. It really isn't as foreboding as it appears to be. You know yourself, everything is dead simple, if you know how. Getting to know how is the intimidating part and it might just pay off in other ways to know how to use a Bitcoin ATM

TV Addicted
    I finally got it done, but for me it was way to much trouble and not really worth the hassle. Did not renew my second sub and at this point, I do not plan on it as I hardly ever used it anyway.

Please note that you can not use PayPal even though it says you can. I would have preferred using that than my debit card.
    Last edited by fastrick; 07-29-2019 at 03:01 PM. Reason: More info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast