Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error code 7

TV Addicted

Error code 7

I just completed the set up on my new T3. I entered the portal Nickname and the Portal Address. When i try to connect, I get the following Error, Your account is blocked or expired. Contact your service provider. Code: 7. The Rocket that i'am using, I just recieved yesterday.

Also, where do i go to get the MOL2 App.

Thanks in advanced.

bmor10

first verify your portal is typed correct. second, go to rocket site and make sure your Mac address is same as your dreamlink t3. turn off your box then press reset on rocket site. then reboot your modem and router and turn on your box and you should be good to go.
    you should be able to download from market.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    I tried everything that you suggested, But i'am still getting the same error

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    That error 'code 7' may indicate that you have no connectivity between the T3 and the router.
    What are you using, WifI or Ethernet ?

Look on the main Launcher screen at the Network Settings option.
    Does it show a connection ?

The MOL2 should already be installed on that T3
    There is no other MOL version that would be installed.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I'am using WIFI and it does show that i"am connected

Okay, but just to rule this out... go into that Network Settings shortcut and turn WiFi OFF.
    Exit screen. Power off the T3
    Then restart and get back in that menu and turn WiFi to ON
    If you see connection okay, then we can rule out this as the issue.

I could also check your code, and ensure there are no issues with that. You would have to private message me with info concerning that.
    Include the MAC you have attached.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I did your suggestion, but still the same error. i will pm you with the info that your requested

I do not have to check further.
    That MAC you messaged me is not the IPTV (MOL2) mac. It looks like the System MAC

The MOL2 MAC is what is needed.
    It starts with 00:1a:79 and is seen when you open the MOL2 app, or look at the sticker on the underside of your T3

That is the MAC needed to attach to your code
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-22-2019 at 02:52 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    On the back side of the T3, They show both a Mac and an Id. which should i tie to my rocket

for security reasons can you delete your Mac and pm to crazed please. never post your personal info in open forum.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast