Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bitcoin

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by supaman32052 View Post
    Ok.. I have a reseller account.. I'm a superdealer..do u have to put cash in the atm.. ? Or can it just take the money out of your checkin account?
    Please "take the EXACT" amount that you need to pay for the donations. The ATM is a Bitcoin ATM, it is not a bank machine so no bank withdrawals. Follow the directions the Bitcoin ATM gives you and let it scan the QR code that tells the ATM where you want to send the bitcoins. It asks you to put your money into the bill slot and that's when you put all the bills that pays the full amount of the donations you wanted to buy using the Papaio Bitcoin ATM option. Once you have installed the full amount, it will send the amount you put in and print out a Bitcoin receipt. If you have any second thoughts, try buying ONE donation but if you have the photo of the QR code, the exact amount in Canadian bills, coins, then there is nowhere else the ATM can send the money since it only has the QR code address to send it to. Be sure to take a photo of the QR code, write down the order number which you will see when you scroll down when you go to order via Papaio's Bitcoin ATM option. Take your time write down everything, Papaio knows who is placing the order because you had to sign in to get to place the order, so the order will be sent to your email address and a credit will be sent to your Seller account. For those that don't have a seller account, they will get an email with instructions. Remember keep your Bitcoin receipt as it will be time stamped and provide an transaction ID number which you don't want to lose. No other information is required, forget the currency exchange, bitcoin exchange rate, the ATM fees as they are absorbed by Papaio since the fees are deducted BEFORE the balance of the monies is sent and Papaio simply accepts the balance and the balance covers the cost of the number of credits you ordered but keep the order number, the photo of the QR code and the Bitcoin receipt. You don't need a bitcoin wallet, you don't need to think about bitcoins, currency exchange or anything but the three things I've mentioned QR code, exact amount in cash which is the same amount on your order, the order number and the Bitcoin receipt. Forget the rest.

According to a Department of Justice statement, from May 2015 to Oct. 2017, the 25-year-old operated a cryptocurrency exchange without a money transmitter license. The exchange processed transactions between bitcoins and dollars and its clients included drug dealers and other criminals. Kalra also admitted that he has operated an ATM that allowed his customers to exchange bitcoin for cash without revealing their identities.

The law enforcement agency has seized around $889,000 in cash and 54.3 bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies from Kalra. Kalra could face up to life in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by supaman32052 View Post
    When I tried coinbase it said. We are sorry but your transaction has been declined due to policy requirements.. I have tried several of times. 2 different debit cards. When I try the PayPal option. I get a payment cancellation email.. I tried to link my bank account to coinbase. To try that option but my bank isnt listed.. I tried to link my PayPal account to it. But dont know what to do next.. I dont know if it went through or not. My only option left is bitcoin atm I dont even know if I'm near a bitcoin atm. These changes are really inconvenient for me. Been trying to purchase donations for 3 days..
    Paypal on Coinbase is to withdraw crypto, not purchase it. Purchasing with MasterCard generated an error, but Visa seems to have worked fine. After a few missteps, I have to say this bitcoin thing is not too difficult, I still am not a fan, but it is useable.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    According to a Department of Justice statement, from May 2015 to Oct. 2017, the 25-year-old operated a cryptocurrency exchange without a money transmitter license. The exchange processed transactions between bitcoins and dollars and its clients included drug dealers and other criminals. Kalra also admitted that he has operated an ATM that allowed his customers to exchange bitcoin for cash without revealing their identities.

The law enforcement agency has seized around $889,000 in cash and 54.3 bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies from Kalra. Kalra could face up to life in prison.
    Which law enforcement agency...? American, Canadian or ? I used a Bitcoin ATM here in Canada without using or providing any identification. ATM scanned the QR code, I put the cash in and it was sent. No bank card, no bitcoin wallet, no credit card, no identification of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    Which law enforcement agency...? American, Canadian or ? I used a Bitcoin ATM here in Canada without using or providing any identification. ATM scanned the QR code, I put the cash in and it was sent. No bank card, no bitcoin wallet, no credit card, no identification of any kind.
    happened in California ............ Court documents allege the service was used by dark web drug dealers and other criminals.

According to said documents, this is believed to be the first federal criminal case charging an unlicensed money remitting business that used a Bitcoin kiosk.

Bitcoin has a cap so probably that's how they got caught
    Lets Go !

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Bitcoin has a cap so probably that's how they got caught
    Thanks for the update, I recall there was some amounts posted on the machine and I selected the 0 - 1000 dollar amount and a Canadian notice was posted although I don't recall what it said as it was a notice so I wasn't overly concerned about it since I was neither the owner nor a person of interest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123