Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin

TV Addicted
    When I tried coinbase it said. We are sorry but your transaction has been declined due to policy requirements.. I have tried several of times. 2 different debit cards. When I try the PayPal option. I get a payment cancellation email.. I tried to link my bank account to coinbase. To try that option but my bank isnt listed.. I tried to link my PayPal account to it. But dont know what to do next.. I dont know if it went through or not. My only option left is bitcoin atm I dont even know if I'm near a bitcoin atm. These changes are really inconvenient for me. Been trying to purchase donations for 3 days..

I try all of what you mention with the same result, I use of what the papiao suggest to pay with paypal and it works with no problem, just follow the inst.

TV Addicted
    I tried PayPal. I get a return email saying it cant be processed

get active
    Ok, This is what I did. First to to the papaio website and I chose to pay via the Bitcoin ATM and I placed my order for the number of tokens I wanted. It will show you a QR code which you need to take a picture of using your cellphone. On the same page as the QR code, scroll down and it will show you the exact amount you need to send in your currency.
    So if you're a Canadian, it will show the total amount you have to send in Canadian dollars. With your cellphone and the exact amount in Canadian dollars, you go to a Bitcoin ATM. I followed the directions on the ATM. First it wanted to know where to send the bitcoins so I located the QR code which was in my photos and placed the phone on the clear glass for the ATM to scan the picture I had taken of the QR code. This QR code is the exact address that papaio instructed me to take a photo of so there are no mistakes on where the money will be sent to. Once I had put all the bills into the machine, the ATM machine calculated the amount into bitcoin currency and printed out a receipt which shows the transaction number, time of the transaction and the amount sent to the destination that corresponds to the QR code. So, don't worry about bitcoins or how much bitcoins to send since the dollars are sent according to the amount you were shown to send at the papaio website. Who cares what they change the dollars into or the currency or exchange rates. Forget all of that, just take a picture of the QR code, write down the amount papaio shows to send and write down the order number so you have all the information you need to go to the Bitcoin ATM, it wants to know how much bitcoin you want to buy, its the same amount as your donation total cost. The machine will say something about the transaction cost or fee, totally ignore that as that will come out and the balance is sent to papaio who accepts the balance since they pay the transaction fee that the ATM charges. In my case the transaction fee was 8 dollars but that comes out of the total amount that papiao told you to pay, so no worries. Focus on the QR code, the total amount of dollars to send, the order number write it down and go with the exact amount of cash . The only thing left to do is keep all the information you wrote down, the picture of the QR code you took with your cellphone and the Bitcoin receipt which is the most important thing as it has the transaction ID number on it along with the amount sent, the time and address of the Bitcoin Atm it was sent from. DO NOT LOSE or forget this and all will be well

get active
    Update: I received an email from Papiao showing the tokens credited to my account so I'm posting this as an update to what I did using the Bitcoin ATM, nothing was given to the ATM except the exact amount in cash and the QR code that papaio provided and I took a picture of with my cellphone before going to the ATM

TV Addicted
    Ok.. I'll try bitcoin Atm..simplex support sent me an email saying I was out of there area.. I told them I thought the internet was world wide.. I'm in Florida

TV Addicted
    Thanks.. I will try it

TV Addicted
    How can papiao credit tokens to your papiao account..

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by supaman32052 View Post
    How can papiao credit tokens to your papiao account..
    If you have a Reseller account, papaio credits your reseller account. If you do not have a reseller account they send you and email with an activated token with a link to directions on how to set up and use the activated token.

TV Addicted
    Ok.. I have a reseller account.. I'm a superdealer..do u have to put cash in the atm.. ? Or can it just take the money out of your checkin account?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast