Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

9 month old DL T2 W

No problem now, my DreamLink T2 W just crapped the bed. Tried to reboot, the link comes on for split second them off. Tried and a few more times, the same and get nothing but NO SIGNAL. So I assume it is time to move on, the unit is 9 months old. No answer back from DreamLink for 48 hrs. Wonder which unit to get next?

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bugmeso View Post
    No problem now, my DreamLink T2 W just crapped the bed. Tried to reboot, the link comes on for split second them off. Tried and a few more times, the same and get nothing but NO SIGNAL. So I assume it is time to move on, the unit is 9 months old. No answer back from DreamLink for 48 hrs. Wonder which unit to get next?
    dreamlink does not warranty the product ,the dealers do
    who was your dealer?

Amazon. I called Amazon and they wrote it up and said the unit has a 1 yr warranty, sent me a link to email DL and invoice to send to them. They also said take the replacement unless you want your money back. DO NOT go for the repair offer. I will keep this thread updated.

well that cool and i hope all thing go well take money get t3 then nice box

Warrior
    Amazon. I called Amazon and they wrote it up and said the unit has a 1 yr warranty, sent me a link to email DL and invoice to send to them. They also said take the replacement unless you want your money back. DO NOT go for the repair offer. I will keep this thread updated.
    again thats a dealer on amazon
    Thats one good thing about amazon

not to many know anything you buy on amazon with card is yr warranty most of time and must be member

Correct and also being a Prime member, they treat you very, very well. Just sayin

UPDATE:
    This morning (8/27/2019) the unit was sitting on my desk and I thought ....let me try this again. Same thing happens but it did say in a short message that Dream has stopped online. So for giggles I thought I would swap out the batteries. Lo and behold the darn thing fired right up. NOW who would have thunk that the batteries would have anyting to do with the operation.

you know some times its little things that get you

NEW UPDATE: Same thing happened, no workie.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-28-2019 at 02:56 PM. Reason: edited "Now to the garbage can. Enough of this POS! Now to move on to a better unit"

get active
    NEW UPDATE: Same thing happened, no workie.
    If you have a friend, visit them and try your box on their network as it may have to do with your internet provider putting the blocks to you. In Canada, Shaw has been mucking about from time to time bringing my internet speed down to 6mbs to 10mbs and as soon as I call up my provider, all is well again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast