Junoir Member

Mag 322 2.20.09 No Block CFW?

I messaged Thr0wawayicus about this on Reddit, though not sure if he's still active there...I'll update this post if he replies)

Infomir has updated the Mag322's firmware, the latest is 2.20.09. For those on the No Block CFW, is there an easy way to take advantage of the new firmware? (aka an updated No Block CFW)

I ask because the Mag322 has always been buggy. Random resets, black screens, etc. The new firmware may improve all that....but don't want to lose the whole point of the "No Block" to update.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ericw9 View Post
    I messaged Thr0wawayicus about this on Reddit, though not sure if he's still active there...I'll update this post if he replies)

Infomir has updated the Mag322's firmware, the latest is 2.20.09. For those on the No Block CFW, is there an easy way to take advantage of the new firmware? (aka an updated No Block CFW)

I ask because the Mag322 has always been buggy. Random resets, black screens, etc. The new firmware may improve all that....but don't want to lose the whole point of the "No Block" to update.
    I just got a new Mag322w1 and I followed the following sequence of steps:
    1. Updated the firmware from Infomir. The one released this month (2.20.09r4). As some of the threads posted about Infomir blocking the STBs/VoD...etc; they actually mention on the Privacy section (that you have to accept) that they will be collecting users' data such as portals/URLs.
    2. I ran the NoBlok Patch as described by Crazed (flash drive formated to FAT32 and only the MAG322 folder added to it, etc)
    3. After that STB was restarted, Noblock loaded its files, but the PAGE LOADING ERROR came up.

Bottom line...
    - I have access to channels and VoD, but every time I reboot the box, the loading error page came up showing that there is no wifi detected nor IP. However, in a few seconds the wifi is activated and after click on TRY AGAIN the portal is loads ok. ANY HELP OF HOW TO SOLVE THIS?
    - ERICW9, I do not see how we can take advantage of the new firmware unless a new patch is developed for this specific update released by Infomir. I my case, I do not have a programming background, so changing the codes within the firmware is out of my reach. Check this out just in case http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...l=1#post249657
    -By the way, I have been trying to activate the subtitles on the VoD and is always OFF. Does any one knows how to activate subtitles? I am on IPTV66

Good luck

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu View Post
    I just got a new Mag322w1 and I followed the following sequence of steps:
    1. Updated the firmware from Infomir. The one released this month (2.20.09r4). As some of the threads posted about Infomir blocking the STBs/VoD...etc; they actually mention on the Privacy section (that you have to accept) that they will be collecting users' data such as portals/URLs.
    2. I ran the NoBlok Patch as described by Crazed (flash drive formated to FAT32 and only the MAG322 folder added to it, etc)
    3. After that STB was restarted, Noblock loaded its files, but the PAGE LOADING ERROR came up.

Bottom line...
    - I have access to channels and VoD, but every time I reboot the box, the loading error page came up showing that there is no wifi detected nor IP. However, in a few seconds the wifi is activated and after click on TRY AGAIN the portal is loads ok. ANY HELP OF HOW TO SOLVE THIS?
    - ERICW9, I do not see how we can take advantage of the new firmware unless a new patch is developed for this specific update released by Infomir. I my case, I do not have a programming background, so changing the codes within the firmware is out of my reach. Check this out just in case http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...l=1#post249657
    -By the way, I have been trying to activate the subtitles on the VoD and is always OFF. Does any one knows how to activate subtitles? I am on IPTV66

Good luck
    Sorry to here you have a mag.As for subtitles they will not work unless it's turned on from the source of the channel.