Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reseller?

Junoir Member

Reseller?

Are there any Resellers out here for NFSP? My subscription expired a couple weeks ago and my prior resellers mail box has been full since my subscription expired so I can’t renew with him. I’ve tried to renew directly with “IPTV”, but I can’t it to get it go through.

resellers are not allowed here.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

why you can not get through?
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    Are you sure about that? I've had the same reseller for about 3 or 4 years.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    resellers are not allowed here.
    I see them post almost every day

Quote Originally Posted by fishme View Post
    Are you sure about that? I've had the same reseller for about 3 or 4 years.
    they can not sell here and its better not to deal with sellers and buy direct from home site because its safe and secure. all the tutorials available here on this site.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    why you can not get through?
    I go on the web site, click 1 yr, order now, add my email, enter my Mac address, chose “BTC Mining” (pay pal), click then I get next page which shows bitcoin order number……, then click on bitcoin address then copy, click on “contact Mining bitcoin amount – copy, then “CLICK HERE” which takes me to a Hotmail inbox with the copied info and a message saying “Hello, I would like to buy a bitcoin mining contract…….let me know how much”. Then I click send. I’m supposed to get an email with further instructions, but I never get a response and I’ve tried numerous times (I wait a day or two before retrying). P.S. if I’m on my computer I get a message saying ”There was an error sending you message” but it goes through ok on the wife’s computer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fishme View Post
    I go on the web site, click 1 yr, order now, add my email, enter my Mac address, chose “BTC Mining” (pay pal), click then I get next page which shows bitcoin order number……, then click on bitcoin address then copy, click on “contact Mining bitcoin amount – copy, then “CLICK HERE” which takes me to a Hotmail inbox with the copied info and a message saying “Hello, I would like to buy a bitcoin mining contract…….let me know how much”. Then I click send. I’m supposed to get an email with further instructions, but I never get a response and I’ve tried numerous times (I wait a day or two before retrying). P.S. if I’m on my computer I get a message saying ”There was an error sending you message” but it goes through ok on the wife’s computer.
    did you check junk mail?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    did you check junk mail?
    I've checked out everything! I just can't get a reply. I would try the bitcoin selection, but I don't know anything about bitcoin. did some reading on it and it seems you need to make some type of wallet then you need to go to some special type of ATM and some other kind of stuff. sounds like way too much trouble.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    fact is that we don't allow the re-selling of any service on iptvtalk, not even the ones we support.
    We need to do that and keep it in check for our members. We can not be responsible for any dealings with them matters.
    Now having said that, 9.9 outta 10 times if you deal with a reseller that deals with our services, your experience will be good.
    Fishme had 3 or 4 years of good service.
    I also have had experience in hunting a couple bad ones that were reported and then tracked down and stopped.

We must always endevour not not discuss this because once it is opened then the advertising starts, even if un-intentional. And that can not happen.
    And at same time this site tries it's best to protect it's members and have allow access to information , weather reseller or not.
    I posted a thread awhile ago about resellers 'showing their cards' on site, and all for their own protection.

Don't mistake and think resellers are bad... in fact, it is bad to advertise on our site that you may be one, but not bad that you are one
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-18-2019 at 06:28 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast