Custom live tv list?

Hey Gang,
    First off, let me start by saying thank you so much for making this app! It's working great and so easy to setup!
    I was wondering if there is a way to load a custom live tv channel list? As while I like the new system, I could load a customized .m3u list for my live tv to make it more user friendly. I just dont have any interest in foreign channels and it makes it a lot more tedious to scroll through the lineup.

That being said, I was also hoping you might add the ability to go back to the top of the channel list from the bottom or to the bottom from the top.

Thanks again, looking forward to where this app goes!

Get the non-branded version of the program from Playstore.
    IPTV Smarters will do everything you mentioned.

I figured it out...

Quote Originally Posted by rocket77 View Post
    Hey Gang,
    First off, let me start by saying thank you so much for making this app! It's working great and so easy to setup!
    I was wondering if there is a way to load a custom live tv channel list? As while I like the new system, I could load a customized .m3u list for my live tv to make it more user friendly. I just dont have any interest in foreign channels and it makes it a lot more tedious to scroll through the lineup.

That being said, I was also hoping you might add the ability to go back to the top of the channel list from the bottom or to the bottom from the top.

Thanks again, looking forward to where this app goes!
    So I played around with this new application a bit more on my Fire Stick 4k and found that if you go into the settings, to the parental controls. After setting a 5x digit password and locking a few of the different categories I was not wanting and saving those settings, the locked categories do not display in the epg or list.

One thing I did notice is that when setting the password for the parental controls, the application does not offer a "Next" or "Ok" button, after setting the 5x digits. This has been somewhat confusing for most of my users.
    I've found that do add the password, once the code you want is entered you've gotta press the back button on the remote. Not the most straight forward setup. It'd be great if we could get that button added to the parental control password set location.

Other than that, it's working great. Thanks again gang!