Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is portal working?

Hi ppl, just to check, is anyone else haveing problems with the portal? I am using p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/ and today got the message on start stb that there are problems with that portal and i cannot longer connect, asks for a portal, yried removing the /c/, adding the index.html, with http:// and without every combinations and i can not connect with the smartstb yhat watched movies last night.
    thank for the help!!

tester
    try changing portal see if that helps

on the panel it only shows me p1.iptvrocket.tv, how can i change it?

go to rocket website log in using your donation code and change portal or perform reset
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I am afraid that with rocket you can not change the portal.
    The other two services allow that, but not the Rocket.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ok, another idea to fix smartstb? I tried reinstalling, with other rocket and gives The same error

HI crazed, i sent an email to papiao and sent me to The forum, are you able to do something on thus:

I am unable to load server on my tv, asked for help on The smartstb support and send me this :
    Code:
    https://billing.smart-stb.net/index.php/knowledgebase/16/App-servers-IPandsharp039s-and-getting-clientandsharp039s-IP.html
    Could you help me please???

Thank you very much for The help
    Last edited by catz; 07-18-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I m sorry but I do not know the first thing about working with these smart TVs
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ambassador
    Can you use iptv smarters app?Thats the app that is recommended.
    The problem with that app is it has to connect through their server before it connects to the iptv server.If you change your account to allow all country's it might work it might not.From what you posted,it says ask the provider to allow certain ips but don't think that will happen.

Certain, support wont do anything, but Last night worked like before, i Just have to change country every time i use it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast