Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Softwre Updates

thanks crazed
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Bond is on now.. one of the Daniel Craig Bonds !!!
    Damn , how can I turn that off ??

Okay, stay tuned. I will get this 'test' done !
    I did look on chat sites where techs report and seen none of the issue I have.., so it may be just me
    How many times I heard that in last 135 years
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I turned Bond off
    Did I tell yea that it was a Daniel Craig Bond !!???

Beta update in progress.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

thats right crazed.
    lol 135 ahahaha r u drinking Canadian boss
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Update went well on the Z8 and MOl2 does not crash.
    So next thing to do is get that T3 connected again and do a factory default on it... but Craig's Bond is back again.

What to do ??!!
    - Frank Zappa

If you load the Beta Software and find out that it has faults you can always remove the new updated firmware and restore back to the original but you will need a new T3 box from another source to do it. On the other T3 new box perform a Backup to USB, then you can use that Backup after you perform a factory reset on your original box that has the defective MOL2. After you perform a factory reset, use your Backup from a new T3 to Restore your original T3 that you did the reset on. I performed this already on an actual defective MOL2 app on a T3 after trying a factory reset did not cure the issue which was after starting the MOL2 the m3u started to load then the application quit with error message and reverts back to home page.

Quote Originally Posted by tvlarry View Post
    If you load the Beta Software and find out that it has faults you can always remove the new updated firmware and restore back to the original but you will need a new T3 box from another source to do it. On the other T3 new box perform a Backup to USB, then you can use that Backup after you perform a factory reset on your original box that has the defective MOL2. After you perform a factory reset, use your Backup from a new T3 to Restore your original T3 that you did the reset on. I performed this already on an actual defective MOL2 app on a T3 after trying a factory reset did not cure the issue which was after starting the MOL2 the m3u started to load then the application quit with error message and reverts back to home page.
    I know your point and thanks for the info but real question is how many of them have more than 1 T3 to make backup?

let me see me no so thats one

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Update went well on the Z8 and MOl2 does not crash.
    So next thing to do is get that T3 connected again and do a factory default on it... but Craig's Bond is back again.

What to do ??!!
    T3 working fine again.
    I had not yet done a factory default and was about to, so connected the power to the T3 and tested the MOL2 first thing before the default, and it works fine now.
    No Factory Default needed.

So I guess maybe just the power cycle fixed any issue that I may have had.
    - Frank Zappa

oh and as I suspected, this new (Beta) update fixed my Screenshot issue as well.
    Taking screenshots and saving to USB file works again.

I posted awhile ago about this issue I had with the Screenshot function (which arose when I attempted taking a screenshot of the opened ES File Explorer app)
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...T3-Screenshots

Now I am gonna make that Back-Up as tvlarry outlined and then go ahead and try taking another shot of that ES Explorer... I do love the challenge, or maybe just the punishment
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-06-2019 at 04:19 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast