TV Addicted

T3 bluetooth not pairing

My DT1+ died a sudden death recently and I purchased a T3 based on the feedback on this forum and reviews online. What a very nice upgrade from the DT1+. It's quick, responsive and love the MOLTV app. My only issue so far is that the built in Bluetooth connects with my HP Touchpad keyboard but will not pair with my Microsoft Designer mouse!? The mouse worked a treat on the DT1+ with an AZIO BT dongle, but no dice on the T3. Anyone else having issues with Bluetooth?

Try doing an update on the device
    Lets Go !

TV Addicted
    I paired it on my Windows 10 PC, no issues and searched MS for firmware and software updates,...there are none

Quote Originally Posted by clubfoot View Post
    My DT1+ died a sudden death recently and I purchased a T3 based on the feedback on this forum and reviews online. What a very nice upgrade from the DT1+. It's quick, responsive and love the MOLTV app. My only issue so far is that the built in Bluetooth connects with my HP Touchpad keyboard but will not pair with my Microsoft Designer mouse!? The mouse worked a treat on the DT1+ with an AZIO BT dongle, but no dice on the T3. Anyone else having issues with Bluetooth?
    Are you able to enable your device to pairing mode?
    go to T3 bluetooth menu, and it will start searching any bt device in pairing mode.
    once paired, bt device name will be added to right below bluetooth icon on settings menu.
    You might need to unpair other devices first and then re pair them after....
    I gather darkness to please me...

Tried all that but only my BT Beats Studio 2 head phones will pair. The following items would not....MacBook Pro, iPad 6th edition, iPhone 7 Plus and finally Lenovo Windows 10 LapTop
    Yes I did unpair the BT Head Phones before attempting to pair the other devices.

I think the beta needs a bit of work before releasing.

wow it pair on my cheap 5 dollar kp with np but it not mac too

I suspect it to be a "Google / Microsoft", thing!
    You used a BT Dongle on the T1 as a "go-between".
    So, can you not do that, or are you doing that now, and that is the problem?
    (BT conflicts with internal & external BT interupts, etc).

TV Addicted
    Not using AZIO BT dongle, just built in BT. It pairs with HP Touchpad BT keyboard but not Microsoft Designer mouse

TV Addicted
    Latest update did not fix the pairing issue. On further observation I can move the mouse pointer while it is pairing, but once it times out, movement stops