Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    I just use user/pass with streaming line box checked off and I get full epg
    not sure why people are so hung up on using m3u url?
    I am now able to log in that way and get an epg but now I have another issue. This issue happens with two different providers. So it can't be the provider!

When I am logged in using user/pass I will change channels and then get "stream not available". I try a bunch of channels and still get this error message. I go to server and I see the password box is now unchecked. It was checked before as I logged in that way. In trying to troubleshoot, I then go to GSE and try to log in and it says "empty server".

I initially thought this was an internet issue so I tested GSE not using wireless and it still didn't work using the phone service provider. I then went back to the Buzz box and checked the "password" box again and "user" box as well and try to log in and get "can't get response from server". Everything is filled out right and I still get "can't get response from server".

Every time I can't log into the Buzz app I also can't log in using GSE. For whatever reason, I have to wait 10-20 minutes and then it will let me log back in using user/pass. Once I am back in on the Buzz box, GSE also works. Weirdest thing.

If I am logged in using the Buzz box and stay on one channel I don't have an issue. The problem becomes when I change channels and then when I get "stream not available" I go to the server setting and see that the password box is unchecked. I have no idea what is causing this? It is like I am getting kicked out of the Buzz app but at the same time I can't log in to GSE.

I have tried rebooting the box but that doesn't do anything. I am now watching using the m3u option on one of the three bottom slots with no issues. Except I don't get a guide.

I am at a lost with this issue.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiMang0 View Post
    I am now watching using the m3u option on one of the three bottom slots with no issues. Except I don't get a guide.

I am at a lost with this issue.

On the Buzz box use Playlist #2 slot.
    In that slot, type in or paste in the Playlist URL in the correct line.
    There will also be a line to add an EPG url

Here are a couple EPG urls you could try...
    Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_ks.xml
    or
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidjesuz/epg/master/guide.xml
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-28-2019 at 02:33 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    On the Buzz box use Playlist #2 slot.
    In that slot, type in or paste in the Playlist URL in the correct line.
    There will also be a line to add an EPG url

Playlist slot #2 is like slot 1 and 3, there are only two lines. One line is server name and the second line is server url. There are no other lines?

I have cleared cache, rebooted, etc. and have the latest update (November) and still can't get the epg line to appear.

This is for both of my boxes.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiMang0 View Post
    Playlist slot #2 is like slot 1 and 3, there are only two lines. One line is server name and the second line is server url. There are no other lines?

I have cleared cache, rebooted, etc. and have the latest update (November) and still can't get the epg line to appear.

This is for both of my boxes.
    Strange, there is the EPG line in slot 2 with this xpl3000
    Maybe the version makes a difference.

Have you tried attaching your MAC at the service website and then uncheck the User credentials box (user/password leave empty).
    It should connect without them credentials, long as the MAC is attached.
    Try it if not already.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    post what version of app you have

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Strange, there is the EPG line in slot 2 with this xpl3000
    Maybe the version makes a difference.

Have you tried attaching your MAC at the service website and then uncheck the User credentials box (user/password leave empty).
    It should connect without them credentials, long as the MAC is attached.
    Try it if not already.

I can't do that with the service provider I have; plus my sub is a m3u.

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    post what version of app you have

Version 2.0 (333) 11/6/19

TV Addicted
    Any idea, Perfect player works OK - but not in LiveTV in Buzz - stream not available

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567