Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    strange
    I get same epg as when I use mac addy
    I tried everything to get the epg, checked that box, unchecked the other one, changed the mac, etc. As I said, I can log in this way but all I get is the epg "loading". I know the provider's epg works as it works on another box.

I am not sure why the Buzz app isn't like MTOL which allows you to enter a url for the epg???

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    Still can't get it to work though. I have the m3u options now but when I select " open file" I am able to select my m3u file and the Buzz puts the file path in the server URL field. Then I get the message "incorrect server URL". I shouldn't have to enter a server URL because it's all in the m3u file. I've selected the streaming line option which has to be selected on one of the servers 1 through 10 selections by the way in order for it to even show up as an option on the m3u selection, and I still get the incorrect server URL message. I select use credentials and enter my user name and password (which again I shouldn't have to do because it's in the m3u file), but still get incorrect server URL. I erase the m3u file path from the server URL field and enter the server address; it now at least tries to connect but still doesn't and even if it did there is no m3u file entered to pull channel data from. Buzz needs to do a better job with this app.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    select hardcopy of m3u file won\t work. The function is always looking for a http path and that path to your file on storage just does not jive.
    This is now working correctly as intended on the XR4000 models and the xpl3000 models. Not sure when it was fixed but is working correctly now.
    If still not working correctly for anyone using the XR4000, then you may need to wait for the next Official Update Release.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I got an update to the BuzzTV 2 app last night. I'll give it another try in a day or two and see how it works.

I got an update to the BuzzTV 2 app last night. I'll give it another try in a day or two and see how it works.
    It is working
    When you first posted about this awhile ago and I had also noticed it about that same time, is when the team was on it and got it fixed for us.
    Your 'reporting' helped in that... cool beans
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    This is now working correctly as intended on the XR4000 models and the xpl3000 models. Not sure when it was fixed but is working correctly now.
    If still not working correctly for anyone using the XR4000, then you may need to wait for the next Official Update Release.
    yes it will only work on yours

TV Addicted
    I guess I need to wait for the official update. I tried again, and the playlist option still doesn't work; at least not the way I feel it should. If I serve it from a cloud site with a URL I suppose it'll work, but that is more trouble than it's worth. If I try to load the M3U from a memory stick I still get the message it's an invalid URL. I got an update a little while back but I guess my update didn't include the playlist update. I'll just have to stick with the MAC method for now.

Banned
    I guess I need to wait for the official update. I tried again, and the playlist option still doesn't work; at least not the way I feel it should. If I serve it from a cloud site with a URL I suppose it'll work, but that is more trouble than it's worth. If I try to load the M3U from a memory stick I still get the message it's an invalid URL. I got an update a little while back but I guess my update didn't include the playlist update. I'll just have to stick with the MAC method for now.
    I just use user/pass with streaming line box checked off and I get full epg
    not sure why people are so hung up on using m3u url?

there are a few reason why... I could go into it but I will leave it at that
    - Frank Zappa

I tried it both ways and all I get is "loading" for the epg. The only difference between you and I is our providers are different; can't imagine that has anything to do with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiMang0 View Post
    I tried it both ways and all I get is "loading" for the epg. The only difference between you and I is our providers are different; can't imagine that has anything to do with it.
    what boxes are you checking off?
    cause I got it to work for dara and they're probably using same provider as you

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast