Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Fire From Within

My buzztv version doesn't have the m3u list option. I guess the 6.0.1 version owners are orphaned, unless you use a different app to connect to the server of your choice.

Banned
    it's because the m3u option isn't public yet
    as for using credentials also select streaming line box
    then there is no mac addy

TV Addicted
    I dont own a buzz or any other box i know they have Kodi as an option dont they?
    Can you not use the playlist loader addon for Kodi take your m3u playlist to pastebin
    create a new paste and use it with the playlist loader addon?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NEHPYX View Post
    I dont own a buzz or any other box i know they have Kodi as an option dont they?
    Can you not use the playlist loader addon for Kodi take your m3u playlist to pastebin
    create a new paste and use it with the playlist loader addon?
    why use kodi or any other app when buzz has it's own app?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    it's because the m3u option isn't public yet
    as for using credentials also select streaming line box
    then there is no mac addy
    Version 2.0 doesn't have that "streaming line" box. Is there an APK that can be loaded from Buzz?

With a MAC# linked to your account, the Server will not log you in, so you will not get a Playlist m3u file.

I believe the playlist slots available in the Buzz Portal settings, can be used to load remote playlists, so as to use LiveTV as a player only.(No EPG, media info, etc.)

If you want to use a playlist, as well as have your MAC# linked to your account so you can use the built-in LiveTV/VOD program, then make a local Playlist from a Template, and use Perfect Player.
    *At least then you can have an EPG.

Theoretically, there should be no reason, to not allow both Access methods, on an Account.
    *As long as only one is using the Service, at a time.

(Maybe something the Services should consider opening up!)

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    With a MAC# linked to your account, the Server will not log you in, so you will not get a Playlist m3u file.

I believe the playlist slots available in the Buzz Portal settings, can be used to load remote playlists, so as to use LiveTV as a player only.(No EPG, media info, etc.)

If you want to use a playlist, as well as have your MAC# linked to your account so you can use the built-in LiveTV/VOD program, then make a local Playlist from a Template, and use Perfect Player.
    *At least then you can have an EPG.

Theoretically, there should be no reason, to not allow both Access methods, on an Account.
    *As long as only one is using the Service, at a time.

(Maybe something the Services should consider opening up!)
    Shooty have you tried a raw pastebin remote playlist will this work i dont care about epg and icons
    i just want to know if i can get my remote pastebin playlist or even the aznkodi addon creator that has
    an xml option originally used for youtube but has been tweeked for loading epg`s on to that preloaded
    kodi on the buzz?I`m curious about this and other factors like does Kodi on the buzz allow you to load
    addons like the old sportsdevil addon or the shani`s f4m tester addon?These addons are important in running
    my addon which is the largest hands down has ok2 ok3 beast pk land and any other i want to put on it.It also
    does flash sites which is where the sportsdevil addon is need like arconai streamlive ustvgo firstone filmon and youtube.
    i might have to buy a buzz my curiosity has gotten to me lol!

Sorry to the op my Italian brother Montell for getting a bit off topic.

link to aznkodi
    Code:
    https://kodi-addons.club/addon/plugin.program.AznKodiAddonCreator/1.0.0

yes you can use kodi normally.
    dont use pastebin, but it may require a confirm download action, ... like mediafire.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    yes you can use kodi normally.
    dont use pastebin, but it may require a confirm download action, ... like mediafire.
    Thanks,
    Yeah i was mostly wondering about the addon, pastebin pastes and the buzz.
    The aznkodi addon has an m3u and a xml option that can be used either remotely
    or locally not sure if either one would work especially locally being a htpc user i just store
    the local files on my hd no nothing about the buzz in that respect?

Ill get with Montell see if he wants to try to load my addon see if it works for him
    see if the buzz will do a handshake with pastebin be nice to update the playlist remotely
    on the buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by NEHPYX View Post
    Thanks,
    Yeah i was mostly wondering about the addon, pastebin pastes and the buzz.
    The aznkodi addon has an m3u and a xml option that can be used either remotely
    or locally not sure if either one would work especially locally being a htpc user i just store
    the local files on my hd no nothing about the buzz in that respect?

Ill get with Montell see if he wants to try to load my addon see if it works for him
    see if the buzz will do a handshake with pastebin be nice to update the playlist remotely
    on the buzz.
    PVR IPTV Simple client will play a remote m3u playlist, or a local m3u file.
    an EPG guide .xml file can also be loaded from a URL or local file.

* to see if pastebin will download automatically, just upload to pastebin, get the URL link to the file, then enter it in a browser.
    If you get a screen with a download button, then it won't work.
    If you get a text file of your m3u, then you are "good-to-go".

*FYI - Older Kodi addons most likely will not load on Kodi 18.
    (Kodi no longer supports addons written with Python 2 code. Most addons had to be re-written approx. 18 months ago.)

addon you mentioned was from 2016 approx.!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast