Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation m3u list on Buzz 3000 ?

hey guys,

How's everyone doing?

I was wondering if its possible to use the m3u list on Buzz 3000?
    if yes, how please?

thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yes
    You can install any Player that is m3u friendly, like Perfect Player or ProgTV Player
    Or better yet, Buzz added an m3u playlist portal onto the BuzzTV app..... Try that
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    don't need an m3u list
    just use credentials in server slot

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    don't need an m3u list
    just use credentials in server slot
    Thanks du, you mean just plug in username and pw there? how about the MAC address? doeen't that matter? cause I tried it like that and did not work ( I mean just by using Credentials in server slot) ?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by montell View Post
    Thanks du, you mean just plug in username and pw there? how about the MAC address? doeen't that matter? cause I tried it like that and did not work ( I mean just by using Credentials in server slot) ?!
    I've tried it and mac addy didn't matter

Fire From Within

I tested this using my Android 6.0.1 version of the XPL 3000.... doesn't work with a credential only (no mac) setting, even after setting the boxes MAC address to all zeros. Getting "Subscription Expired or Not Activated".

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I tested this using my Android 6.0.1 version of the XPL 3000.... doesn't work with a credential only (no mac) setting, even after setting the boxes MAC address to all zeros. Getting "Subscription Expired or Not Activated".
    Same here dara

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    yes
    You can install any Player that is m3u friendly, like Perfect Player or ProgTV Player
    Or better yet, Buzz added an m3u playlist portal onto the BuzzTV app..... Try that
    Thanks crazed, but I looked under Market and Aptoide and did not find anything like that?! would you please tell me whereabouts I need to look? thanks so much bud.

Perfect Player can be installed thru USB loading the .apk

Download the apk from link below.
    Put it on a USB drive and install thru what ever installer your Buzz may have onboard
    http://niklabs.com/perfect-player-1-5-2-released/

Look here for info...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...-AppInstallers

setup directions
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...Perfect-Player

setup directions with video
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...-Player-set-up
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I just used the m3u Playlist portal on the xpl3000
    There are three M3U Playlist slots and they are at the bottom of the list, scroll the list of server slots down past #10 and there they will be.
    I have a edited m3u file on USB drive and inserted it but using Playlist slot #2 and the 'Open File' option and finding the stored m3u playlist, I get a message stating that the URL is incorrect (the file doe not have a URL). So then I thought maybe the 'Open File' is just to open a text file that has the full address URL of the Playlist and that saves on typing out the full URL manually, just load the file and the address would be inserted... But that did not work either. So I manually typed in the full m3u Playlist address and then it accepted that and connected to the server thru the m3u Playlist URL

Do not confuse the server URL with the m3u Playlist URL
    The Playlist URL is the long one that ends with 'ts' and can be found at the service website when you choose a Playlist from the list.

Code:
    http://s1.iptv66.tv:80/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxxxxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
    So yea this does work that way but seems the playlist slots need some work or tweeking. And just by chance at this particular time , I do not have the BuzzTV MAC attached to the code I used for the Playlist URL... So I did this without an attached MAC
    And unless I messed up somewhere, I do not see how to load a stored m3u file thru USB
    Nor is there a slot for the EPG URL
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-06-2019 at 07:10 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast