Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
I just use user/pass with streaming line box checked off and I get full epg
not sure why people are so hung up on using m3u url?
I am now able to log in that way and get an epg but now I have another issue. This issue happens with two different providers. So it can't be the provider!

When I am logged in using user/pass I will change channels and then get "stream not available". I try a bunch of channels and still get this error message. I go to server and I see the password box is now unchecked. It was checked before as I logged in that way. In trying to troubleshoot, I then go to GSE and try to log in and it says "empty server".

I initially thought this was an internet issue so I tested GSE not using wireless and it still didn't work using the phone service provider. I then went back to the Buzz box and checked the "password" box again and "user" box as well and try to log in and get "can't get response from server". Everything is filled out right and I still get "can't get response from server".

Every time I can't log into the Buzz app I also can't log in using GSE. For whatever reason, I have to wait 10-20 minutes and then it will let me log back in using user/pass. Once I am back in on the Buzz box, GSE also works. Weirdest thing.

If I am logged in using the Buzz box and stay on one channel I don't have an issue. The problem becomes when I change channels and then when I get "stream not available" I go to the server setting and see that the password box is unchecked. I have no idea what is causing this? It is like I am getting kicked out of the Buzz app but at the same time I can't log in to GSE.

I have tried rebooting the box but that doesn't do anything. I am now watching using the m3u option on one of the three bottom slots with no issues. Except I don't get a guide.

I am at a lost with this issue.