clear data
    it was the only way I could fix it
    You beat me me by 1 minute...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    You beat me me by 1 minute...
    don't tell my ol' lady...lol

TV Addicted
    Still can't get it to work though. I have the m3u options now but when I select " open file" I am able to select my m3u file and the Buzz puts the file path in the server URL field. Then I get the message "incorrect server URL". I shouldn't have to enter a server URL because it's all in the m3u file. I've selected the streaming line option which has to be selected on one of the servers 1 through 10 selections by the way in order for it to even show up as an option on the m3u selection, and I still get the incorrect server URL message. I select use credentials and enter my user name and password (which again I shouldn't have to do because it's in the m3u file), but still get incorrect server URL. I erase the m3u file path from the server URL field and enter the server address; it now at least tries to connect but still doesn't and even if it did there is no m3u file entered to pull channel data from. Buzz needs to do a better job with this app.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Still can't get it to work though. I have the m3u options now but when I select " open file" I am able to select my m3u file and the Buzz puts the file path in the server URL field. Then I get the message "incorrect server URL". I shouldn't have to enter a server URL because it's all in the m3u file. I've selected the streaming line option which has to be selected on one of the servers 1 through 10 selections by the way in order for it to even show up as an option on the m3u selection, and I still get the incorrect server URL message. I select use credentials and enter my user name and password (which again I shouldn't have to do because it's in the m3u file), but still get incorrect server URL. I erase the m3u file path from the server URL field and enter the server address; it now at least tries to connect but still doesn't and even if it did there is no m3u file entered to pull channel data from. Buzz needs to do a better job with this app.
    select hardcopy of m3u file won\t work. The function is always looking for a http path and that path to your file on storage just does not jive.
    Enter the m3u playlist http path and it will work.

The playlist url path is not same as server path.
    The path to the Playlist is the http address that shows up when requesting a m3u file at the website
    It ends with .ts
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-11-2019 at 04:42 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Well that kind of defeats the purpose of having a m3u playlist. If I enter the URL to the address of the playlist then the entire playlist loads which is really no different from using the the server options. The purpose of BuzzTv users using a playlist is so we can edit the list and customize our channel options. If we can't use a custom playlist we might as well just use server 1 through 10. Again, Buzz needs to do a better job with this app.

Just Install Perfect Player, and stop banging your head!
    With PP you can have a full EPG (even an EPG from 2 sources), multiple playlists, separate VOD playlist function, access your local media etc.
    *PP is also a smaller, less resource heavy, application, which gives you faster user performance.

*This is Just IMO, from experience.

Fire From Within

For my personal m3u lists, I use dropbox to serve the list, using a direct download link.

TV Addicted
    I have Perfect Player and other apps for playlists, but I was hoping that using the BuzzTV app with a playlist I could personalize my playlist and still have the recording/timer record features we have with the BuzzTV app using the server settings. as far as I know there is no third party app that can record or set timers/reminders.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    For my personal m3u lists, I use dropbox to serve the list, using a direct download link.
    I might try that. I already tried serving my playlist from my Google drive account but that was a no go.

Fire From Within

I might try that. I already tried serving my playlist from my Google drive account but that was a no go.
    When you get that set up in dropbox, just change the dl=0 to dl=1.... for example

httpx://www.dropbox.com/s/xxxxxxxxxxxxi/rocket_tv.m3u?dl=1

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast