Thread: vizio isv-b11

Junoir Member

vizio isv-b11

greetings, I have a box vizio model isv-b11 stream I would like to know if there is something to put iptv of the house, since I have it obsolete and put it to work

Quote Originally Posted by qb710 View Post
    greetings, I have a box vizio model isv-b11 stream I would like to know if there is something to put iptv of the house, since I have it obsolete and put it to work
    I do not think you can use this for IPTV service, unless there is an app that they have that they make available. (Proprietary App Market, like the old AVOV)

here is a link to the Manuals and info >
    Code:
    https://support.vizio.com/s/article/ISV-B11-Model-Information?language=en_US

by baranekcookie
    Nov 04, 2015
    Piece of crap!

There are times when it will make the sound stop and at times the sound and picture will stop. This will happen for very small increments of time, but when it starts it will do it for a half hour to an hour. I unhooked my TV to make sure it is the box and it indeed is the box. You get what you pay for....cheap price ...you get crap. you can buy one 10 dollars now

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    by baranekcookie
    Nov 04, 2015
    Piece of crap!

There are times when it will make the sound stop and at times the sound and picture will stop. This will happen for very small increments of time, but when it starts it will do it for a half hour to an hour. I unhooked my TV to make sure it is the box and it indeed is the box. You get what you pay for....cheap price ...you get crap. you can buy one 10 dollars now
    I was trying to be Polite
    ... but LOL!