Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    TV Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    42

    Cool Kodi Leia 18.3 now released today

    Kodi just released the new Leia 18.3. today. More and improved code chunks over 9,000. Remember change back to Estuary to get all Kodi effects. Then You can go back to Confulence after loading it. .. andkaal

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    12
    LOL...
    The majority of Bug Fixes, ...are to fix Estuary!!

  3. #3
    Fire from Within dara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    8,407
    Rep Power
    253
    My thinking was that the Kodi developers went to Estuary just to frustrate build makers.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    My thinking was that the Kodi developers went to Estuary just to frustrate build makers.
    It was actually to satisfy the "10ft. Rule", being facilitated by methods other than a Mouse/Keyboard. (ie; IR Remote Control).
    The matching skin "Estouchy", was to satisfy Tablets and Phones.

    Thinking was that It would be easier to move around with big icons ???

  5. #5
    Fire from Within dara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    8,407
    Rep Power
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    It was actually to satisfy the "10ft. Rule", being facilitated by methods other than a Mouse/Keyboard. (ie; IR Remote Control).
    The matching skin "Estouchy", was to satisfy Tablets and Phones.

    Thinking was that It would be easier to move around with big icons ???
    You know I was just joking, right? I never use builds, but they tended to use the confluence style, and the Kodi guys are notoriously against anti-third party and preloaded stuff that hasn't been through their 'seal of compliance'.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    You know I was just joking, right? I never use builds, but they tended to use the confluence style, and the Kodi guys are notoriously against anti-third party and preloaded stuff that hasn't been through their 'seal of compliance'.
    I caught the drift!
    They actually encourage all 3rd party developement and custom builds with preloaded applications.
    They have to discourage apps that facilitate Copyright Infringement by users of the programs, since they mostly are ignorant of the legality of what they are doing.
    The problem exploded with the popularity of Android STB's.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •