Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

hi help me please

hello good day I have a problem I do not know what it is, since I have a mag250 and all the channels were watched and suddenly sya does not load any channel only the screen remains black, but the movie area does load and they are all already restart everything and even nothing, some other option that you recommend me thanks

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by joss33 View Post
    hello good day I have a problem I do not know what it is, since I have a mag250 and all the channels were watched and suddenly sya does not load any channel only the screen remains black, but the movie area does load and they are all already restart everything and even nothing, some other option that you recommend me thanks
    you should try factory reset.
    good luck

Junoir Member
    Thanks I did it again and set everything up again and you only see the movie area but you can not see any Espn fox discovery etc some other recommendation I do not know what else to do, it's been 3 days thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    If a factory reset did not work, did you check to ensure your code has not expired ?

If the code is good then check post #33 thru the link posted below..
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...OCKING-portals
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member

Please help

Good afternoon I had my programming working correctly, in my mag250, but since yesterday they stopped watching the channels only the black screen is left and does not load any channel, but the area of ​​movies and series are all shown, only the area of channels is that you do not see any channel, and restart and I did factory reset of the device and restart the portal and I placed again http: // p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/index.html. and remains the same
    Could you help me? What else to do and advise me Thank you

Junoir Member
    Thanks for your help and I read the post it is a bit difficult to understand how to do it and from the support area they told me they changed my donation number login and password but I do not see how to change it and restart the mag250 but it is still the same thanks for help me

With iptvRocket, you (the user) cannot change the donation/password login number (or maybe I am thinking of the server URL, I will need to re-check on that)
    With nfps or iptv66 you can, but not rocket.

We need to know if you have the correct login thou, that should be first.
    Click my name and send me a Private Message with the login info and your email. Then I can track it down for us.

And then if that pans out...
    Thru that link I posted earlier, you do not have to read or understand that complete thread, just go to post #33 on that thread and download the correct N0_Block file for your Mag250 and install on your Mag 250,.
    Install it thru USB and in the Mag's inner menus... if memory serves me, the 'Home Media' icon should open the USB, in order to install the file.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-27-2019 at 11:56 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    good afternoon I did not give to explain sorry, what happens is that I do the steps as you say for my mag250 and when I'm going to load the image from my usb in the box in usb bootstrap it says file / mag250 / imageupdate no present

Junoir Member
    the funny thing is that the area of ​​movies if you see all and ppv and the channels none can be seen

Are you saying that there is no file in that folder from the download at post #33 ?

The VOD movies and the LiveTV are coming from different sources and can explain why one works while the other does not.

I am still waiting for you to send me your code and email so I can check that.
    No sense getting much further unless we know for sure if that is correct or not.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast