Thread: what i would do

Angry what i would do

I see that they are at the end of 47 pages, it says 47 of 47 don't know if they can add any more pages but if not. if I had anything to do with **** the first thing I would do is cut some of the xxx channels the most should be 5 (those are mostly for young people or sick people - that is sick in mine) then the music video this is tv not radio if you want music turn on the radio. then limit the number of every country to 5 the most you need 5 you do not have to have10 france, 10 Russia 10 this 10 that you already have latinoamerica este oeste telemundo caracol etc so you don't need all of those and implement the original channel list. but I have nothing to do with *** just airing my views and hope they see where I am coming from.

Wow, never read so much hate and complaint and pre judgment and nonsense. Why have more than 5 channels for France? or any other country to that matter? Really? If France has 150 Channels maybe someone wants acces to all of them. Secondly if your not a doctor you should not be making judments about illnesis, even if you are without seeing the patient it is not wise or professional to tell someone they are sick.

For your reply they can add more than 47 pages and channel numbers CAN go above 1000, BUT having said that I don't know why you are worried about having 47 pages or more, you should be happy with 1 page and 5 channels in total.

I think the selection they are making is GOOD and I would rather have MORE channels than LESS, you have an option were you can select your Favorite Channels and only access those. Having said that, No, I do not get where you are coming from, but I really don't want to know as it seems a sad, boring and NO choice place.

this is funny we are in testing stage said few time what we may have dont think it we be what we have now http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...copy-and-paste
    Last edited by Marley; 06-09-2015 at 02:12 AM.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Free, and all you have to do with any of these boxes is make a FAVORITES list of ONLY the channels you want, AND set the PARENTAL CONTROL for no adult content. FREE and something for EVERYONE as always.

Junoir Member
    wow what a dumb thread complaining over the amount of free channels

He's just trying to get some attention maybe he doesn't get enough at home.
    Last edited by Ipguy; 06-09-2015 at 04:46 AM.

For the person concerned if they can go over 47 Pages, and thinks channels should be limited. This ones for you

9996.jpg
    Last edited by thegame15; 06-09-2015 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonsylves View Post
    I see that they are at the end of 47 pages, it says 47 of 47 don't know if they can add any more pages but if not. if I had anything to do with **** the first thing I would do is cut some of the xxx channels the most should be 5 (those are mostly for young people or sick people - that is sick in mine) then the music video this is tv not radio if you want music turn on the radio. then limit the number of every country to 5 the most you need 5 you do not have to have10 france, 10 Russia 10 this 10 that you already have latinoamerica este oeste telemundo caracol etc so you don't need all of those and implement the original channel list. but I have nothing to do with *** just airing my views and hope they see where I am coming from.
    Wow! You really think you know more than the people putting this together don't you? Here's a thought, start your own service! Let us try it out during your "trial" period and see how that goes.