Page 1170 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 170670107011201160116811691170117111721180 ... LastLast
Results 11,691 to 11,700 of 12047
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    Channels are down
    why do you keep deleting your previous post?

Banned
    Because they fix them. No point of keeping a resolved issue at the top of the line. Makes sense? That's how the Thread bumping works on many other forums.
    but you never posted it was fixed
    that's how it worx on every forum I've been to

Channels are down

Channels Are Back Up...Thanks.

Channels are down again. Lots of issues with these stations lately. They go down at peek times around 7-9pm EST

Lots of US Channels down

From the ones I see: ESPN, Fox Sports, ABC, CBS etc etc etc...for days now.

Can anyone fix it?

It's all up now

Thanks

Fire From Within

As you may have noticed R2D2, IPTV channels aren't going to be reliable 100%. If there is an extended outage beyond a day or two, maybe that's when a post might be helpful, but no one knows if they are actually seen by those who can fix it. You don't need to delete posts unless you posted something that you don't want the public to see, such as personal information, or something you realize was against the forum rules or was incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    As you may have noticed R2D2, IPTV channels aren't going to be reliable 100%. If there is an extended outage beyond a day or two, maybe that's when a post might be helpful, but no one knows if they are actually seen by those who can fix it. You don't need to delete posts unless you posted something that you don't want the public to see, such as personal information, or something you realize was against the forum rules or was incorrect.

Got it. Thanks.

Random Engineer
    US channels down
    Thanks

TV Addicted

Unhappy 187 Yesterday showing Russian programming.

Above says it all.

Page 1170 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 170670107011201160116811691170117111721180 ... LastLast