Thread: Emu problems

Emu problems

Hi dudes, i just bought a 2019 samsung screen, algo bought stb smart as it looks the same as stb emu (which i use on all my boxes), and every time I turn on the tv and open the app, I get the STB blocked message, asked to the app side and told me to coordinate with papiaoo to change this:

In case of country-lock, ask your Provider to set country according to below regions:

USA = USA
    Canada = Canada
    Germany = Germany
    Italy = Italy
    Spain = Spain

Ukraine = Ukraine
    Romania = Romania
    Bulgaria = Bulgaria
    Oceania area = Australia
    Asia-Pacific area = Singapore
    South Africa = South Africa
    Rest of the world = Germany

I asked papiao to do this, they told me they perdformed an iptv reset and ask here if the situation persist. So , anybodu know how to fix this?
    Thank You Ppl!!

Forgot to mention, the way i found to fix this is changeing the country lock to all, but every time i connect the contry lock changes to my country so I have to login and change to all every time i use the screen.

Fire From Within

Just wondering, as I have no answer to your question... why use the EMU? (or stb smart). Are you locked into using the MAC? If you are, you have to make sure the credentials/token are correct, and he box with the MAC is off.

I only found stb smart, and because is identical to stb emu i installed it, i don ot know other way on tue tizen system, is another app or other way? I like the app interface and epg. the mac works fine, i can connect but every time i shut down the tv the country lock goes to my coynrty, and when i turn on the system i get the stb block message, i have tro set the lock to all countries.
    the app support told me to ask papiao to change the settings mentioned before but they told me they just reset the account and ask for help here