Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gotcha772 View Post
    i still cant get it to download , im new to this , i went into setting and , im on adult settings went into customs im not sure what im doing wrong I know when im at the xbox store I type in kodi I see kodi app go to the get button click on it nothing happens ive even walked away just to see if it was a slow download gave it 10 minutes still nothing
    Check here for info >
    Code:
    https://kodi.wiki/view/XBMC4Xbox

Pinball Wizard
    So I cranked up my 360 today and signed in. Checked the marketplace, I cant even Kodi to show up as an option !!I knew a friend that had a few years back but he told it was not even worth it with the newer Kodi versions. I will check again tomorrow!!

i went to xbox store then went to search and typed in kodi and it shows up kodi app and underneight it has the get it tab i click it and nothen happens so ive been goofing around with it for a cpl days like i said im just goofing around with it meaning its not an important thing just tinkering i did how ever find this; https://www.latest-kodi.com/download-kodi-18-xbox/ , I may check it out in the morning but what I really want to do is ; play some games , I picked the box up cheap got a wire less controller with it and 5 dumb kid games all for 25 bucks and everything works so I first tried to configure the wireless controller using my z7 on kodi arcade couldn't get it to work need a wire controller for that so I thought lest see what I can do with the 360 it self I thought it was worth a shot and id get to learn some stuff along the way mayb sooooo like I said im a little bit new to kodi but im trying lol so thank you all , where theres a will theres a way !!! I think lol

hey shooty , thank you ; i was all over the kodi site today and never came accross this , im gonna read this 2marrow see what I can gain from it thank you again ..

No Problemo.
    Don't forget to Post your results (for other users)!

im still looking and reading i did find an xbox build today so its happening , i jst didnt have alot of time to read today like i was hoping too but for sure if i find something working im gonna share it 100%

good site shooty, a lot of reading latest release is 3.5.3. back in 2016 so im gonna keep reading this out see if its even worth it from what I have read so far is a lot of problems with scrapers failing and so on im not sure if its even worth it but a lil education never hurts ...good reading tho that's 4 sure ..

Quote Originally Posted by gotcha772 View Post
    good site shooty, a lot of reading latest release is 3.5.3. back in 2016 so im gonna keep reading this out see if its even worth it from what I have read so far is a lot of problems with scrapers failing and so on im not sure if its even worth it but a lil education never hurts ...good reading tho that's 4 sure ..
    Thanks for the update... Knowledge is Power!!!
    *and you are probably right, if the main use is for Scraping Movie sources etc.
    They all switched to secure streaming protocols, and that was approx 2 years ago, I think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12