Junoir Member

want to use same mac on dreamlink and android stb app

want to use same mac on dreamlink and android stb app but one box at a time....can not get android to work on dreamlink mac..how can i program stb set up on android box to work with dreamlink mac

Fire From Within

The MAC isn't the only thing that has to be the same in both the DOL and another stb app. The server keeps track of other information that is created when an app initially connects to the server (or it used to.)

If you want to connect to the server one-at-a-time, you should use the playlist settings (i.e. no MAC) and use the new official andriod app on your boxes, otherwise you will need to do an IPTV reset every time you view the service on a different box.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    The MAC isn't the only thing that has to be the same in both the DOL and another stb app. The server keeps track of other information that is created when an app initially connects to the server (or it used to.)

If you want to connect to the server one-at-a-time, you should use the playlist settings (i.e. no MAC) and use the new official andriod app on your boxes, otherwise you will need to do an IPTV reset every time you view the service on a different box.
    use the new official andriod app on your box

Junoir Member
    thanks Dara
    can u guide me a bit not familiar with new official andriod app on your box
    that you mentioned

Fire From Within

See this:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...es-Kokaleka-TV

Download the .apk, and sideload it to your boxes via a USB key. On boxes that will allow it, you just use a file manager, and the OS will use the package installer. Once you have that app on board (or before), just clear the mac from the donation checker, do a IPTV reset, and you can use the credentials (username/password) to use the service via the app.