Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    We are caught up now* and looks like dara is itching for another diecast race... coming soon

*except Erickson's win.. please message dara or myself Erickson, if you see this
    Good news, Erickson's has been sent out and once he receives it then we will post pics
    That gets us caught up to today's Darlington race !

Good luck guys on this Darlington diecast race and thnx dara for getting all this together
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-04-2019 at 09:11 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Erickson's diecast is at the post office in his hometown, waiting to be picked up.
    I hope erickson is okay , because he was in poor health and was reason why he missed this season in our pool

Marley , check your messages.
    Your diecast is on it's way and I sent you tracking number.
    I did not tell you which diecast out of the pics you sent, so it will be a bit of a surprise this way
    Young Marley will be pleased too

Let us know once you guys get these diecasts and we will post pics
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Marley's diecast arrived yesterday
    I think it is this one , but we need confirmation from Marley on this...

2001 Kevin Harvick 'Black' Goodwrench

Harvick was the Rookie of the Year in 2001

It is labeled as 'Black' because the number 29 and other decals is usually in the red color.
    But this car had it in black and that is prolly in honor of Dale Sr. And on the box cover, Kevin is wearing a Dale Sr #3 hat

Sweet car

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-11-2019 at 04:52 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Fire From Within

Nice pick for Marley! Beautiful.

yup thats the one luv details on this one thank you so much
    Last edited by Marley; 09-11-2019 at 10:02 PM.

really nice and beautiful car Marley.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Received word from Erickson today
    He picked up his diecast win

2018 Kyle Busch Toyota Camry 'Snickers Almond'

- Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

Yep, Marley got a Good One with that tribute to Dale Sr Black 29....! The one Erickson got, Snickers Almond, is Sweet...! Good Choices there...!

Any word on when others will bee on their way to New Forever Homes...?!? Thanks...!

Diecast wins will be delivered in the same order as podium appearances.
    Pictures of the wins will be posted upon receipt of delivery.

1. dara - 1st choice is in stock and transaction has been completed. Diecast will be sent out Monday (tomorrow) w/tracking number.
    2. minitor - has not chosen yet.
    3. stilled - has not chosen yet.
    4. 4me2c - 1st choice is in stock and has been held and set aside for delivery.
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Thanks crazed 8.4 for that Reply and Update...! Tis Really Appreciated...!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast