crazybobs TV Expert

How moral are you?

This takes less than one minute and is incredibly accurate...

Well worth the little bit of effort I promise.

This test has only one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely and completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Only you will know the results, so remember that your answer needs to be honest.

THE SITUATION:

You are in Miami with chaos all around you caused by a hurricane. There is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos.

There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water.

Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

THE TEST:

Suddenly you see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life trying not to be taken down with the debris.

You move closer. Somehow the woman looks like...Good Heavens it's Nancy Pelosi.

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever.

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:

You can save the life of Nancy Pelosi OR you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the last minutes of one of the world's most powerful women hell-bent on the destruction of the USA .

THE QUESTION:

Here's the question and please give an honest answer:

Would you:

A) select high contrast color film, or...

B) go with the classic simplicity of black and white

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    A) Shoot it Like it is...!

Thumbs up

Bummer, no time for choosing both options!