Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    yes I do
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Router do not received

    Hi,

    I sent a payment on the morning and I didn't receive the router. What is the time I need to wait to receive the information?

  2. #2
    Mercenary Ryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Acquiring Signal
    Posts
    2,031
    Rep Power
    88
    Check if money is gone from your account unless you paid cash. Check your spam/junk folders. It can take 25-48 hours. If still nothing then pm crazed 8.4.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    yes I do
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Check if money is gone from your account unless you paid cash. Check your spam/junk folders. It can take 25-48 hours. If still nothing then pm crazed 8.4.
    Yes, the bitcoin has been sent from my account and I got the bitcoin payment confirmation but I didn't receive the routers.

  4. #4
    on radar Marley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,294,967,295
    Rep Power
    85899408
    give it two days after that read what Ryu said

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    yes I do
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    give it two days after that read what Ryu said
    I am waiting for more than 36 hours. When I will get the routers?

  6. #6
    Master Warrior dishuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    in front of pc
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by queen02 View Post
    I am waiting for more than 36 hours. When I will get the routers?
    36 hours isn't 2 days
    if after 2 days you still haven't received routes then pm crazed

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    yes I do
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0
    I am waiting for more than 48 hours to receive the router. What is next? I got the bitcoin confirmation email.

  8. #8
    Super Modz crazed 8.4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11,092
    Rep Power
    286
    check messages
    Last edited by crazed 8.4; 06-13-2019 at 06:26 AM.
    pepisee

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by queen02 View Post
    I am waiting for more than 48 hours to receive the router. What is next? I got the bitcoin confirmation email.
    Check SPAM /JUNK email folder

  10. #10
    Official Support Guy
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    send me a PM with the bitcoin address where you sent the payment and the email you used during the checkout.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •