Register

What i think about T3

First off not going to compare other boxes what got me on this box it has so must software to use and i mean hell of lot its all there for you they did a very fine job on that .Wireless it run top speed and lets you know it .Picture on this is as clean as you can get on 4k and the small 480p really did look good all the cams im talking about .I didnt think Dreamlink would let me down and they didnt from iptv to kodi its truly a hell of box .The box itself is very well built heavy even and comes with all you need even two remotes i have Bluetooth keyboard which i would tell all to get keyboard for this box for me i need that and with all dang software you can use you better get one .Setting this box up was super ez or you can even load playlist set how you want epg and so on was impressed how they thought this box out .I just got it so please give me some time and i'll give you full review but this is a keeper well built has everything i said everything you need and then some my hats off to them they came a long way and it shows how great they are .Oh and some say wont play ppv there fix coming very soon for that i can wait a few days and box has everything already if you get what i mean on that .

Thanks for the review Marley, Yes the PPV fix is coming in the next update.
    I gather darkness to please me...