Check server address on Free TV Pro on Dreamlink T2

Has anyone seen an indication when clicking Free TV Pro on the Dreamlink T2 which says "check server address"
    I have not seen that before. It's only a few days ago it has come up on my T2
    Any information why this is so and what server address are they talking about.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    that is because with the Free TV Pro it comes with a free service which they placed in Server Slot #1
    It was a decent enough service for free, it had some premium channels. It seems now thou that it is no longer working or at the least the address is no longer current.
    Your TV Pro automatically always tries to open Server slot #1 every time you start the App.
    That is why you see that message, because that free service is no longer (it seems).
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa