Register
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Bullwhale
    What box are you try to put the kokaleka app on?

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Won't work at all with the Mac address .......when you go to where you add or change a mac address ...don't put 00 ...just blank it out completely...apply ...............now put you donation number (case sensitive) in Kokaleka ...it will work
    100% correct

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Thanks, an update. When I removed the MAC address I have not be able to watch anything LiveTV etc. I finally checked the server connection and get the error unable to connect or not valid, I am going to add the MAC back to see if I can connect again. I'll be back in a hour to check in.

Thanks again, I will keep testing, I have never been good with tests.
    I hope you were not using v1 of kokaleka and I dont know if that works. go to post number 1 and click on Botton link and download that file and let us know.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by duhhud View Post
    what box are you try to put the kokaleka app on?
    buzz xrs4500

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by bugmeso View Post
    100% correct
    Ok I did a reset, uninstall and reset the no MAC address and got LiveTV , still does not validate the KOKALEKA login. I have cleared cache etc. even had someone else type in the information for login, still not go.

Bullwhale
    ok now i am a little lost the buzz xrs4500 has the buzz app so why are you try to use the kokaleka app. on it.you can not use the live button on the remote or the vod or the epg bottons either with the kokaleka app.you have the best app for that box installed already if it was me thats what i would use with the mac number.

Bullwhale
    guest can you tell us step by step what your doing.like where you are putting your info and what apps your putting it in and what you are click on to get it going. that would help us to know what you have tried.

also like i said in the above post you can not use the live tv and vod and epg buttons on the remote for the kokaleka app.(it is a stand alone app you have to open kokaleka and use it that way nothing to do with the buzz box)

they will only work with the proper info using the buzz tv app. with a mac or a play list i believe.

Ok I did a reset, uninstall and reset the no MAC address and got LiveTV , still does not validate the KOKALEKA login. I have cleared cache etc. even had someone else type in the information for login, still not go.
    Here is what I did, used my Username in both areas, user & pass. Worked, but I did not use it long because of the EPG....which is another story. Went back to Pa***o

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by duhhud View Post
    ok now i am a little lost the buzz xrs4500 has the buzz app so why are you try to use the kokaleka app. on it.you can not use the live button on the remote or the vod or the epg bottons either with the kokaleka app.you have the best app for that box installed already if it was me thats what i would use with the mac number.
    OK thanks, well I heard that the Kokaleka was a good apk app . I have not ever see it in action, I do have livetv button. Are you sayin the livetv is better than the kokaleka app.

OK thanks, well I heard that the Kokaleka was a good apk app . I have not ever see it in action, I do have livetv button. Are you sayin the livetv is better than the kokaleka app.
    Forget about Kokaleka.........Use what your Buzz Box has provided.....go to Server and input you info........use the Mac in the box and put that in the donation checker..........

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast