Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    100% agree with Dara.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    It only took me for ever to check on this, but I did
    And yes, the Kokaleka TV app found on playstore is our authentic app and was put there by our administration.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

thank you crazed
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Ninja
    I must be a moron, I can not find this app in Apptoid store and am having difficulty signing in to playstore (Google doesn't like me.) so i can't look for it there.

Thank you very much for the assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    I must be a moron, I can not find this app in Apptoid store and am having difficulty signing in to playstore (Google doesn't like me.) so i can't look for it there.

Thank you very much for the assistance.
    the first post on this thread has a link to download the apk file for this app
    Check the Sticky threads for your receiver for instruction on how to download apk files and install the app
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

No love for Apple users ?
    Lets Go !

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    the first post on this thread has a link to download the apk file for this app
    Check the Sticky threads for your receiver for instruction on how to download apk files and install the app
    Thanks I did see that link but was trying to get to know the box and features, I got it loaded but can not sign in. The server info is just the same as donation ...correct. I also saw a post about removing the MAC address, will the live TV still work without the MAC? Was it just used to start the donation?

The MAC needs to be removed from your code, yes.
    So do that first and then perform an IPTV Reset while still logged onto your code.
    Enter your username and password onto the app (same donation number, yes).

Sorry Bkman, but I do not know anything about the Apple situation. You may want to send the service admin an email about that.
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    The MAC needs to be removed from your code, yes.
    So do that first and then perform an IPTV Reset while still logged onto your code.
    Enter your username and password onto the app (same donation number, yes).

Sorry Bkman, but I do not know anything about the Apple situation. You may want to send the service admin an email about that.
    I noticed that the Donation number when you put it in the Kokaleka App...it is case sensitive ......All Caps

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I noticed that the Donation number when you put it in the Kokaleka App...it is case sensitive ......All Caps
    Thanks, I will double check the all caps. I do understand the he alpha is caps.. where is says "any name" can it be "any name" or does it need a name other that example "server 1". I will try again, odds are great that I did not hit 'server reset"

Thanks

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast