Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Bullwhale
    Yes set it up like Floder2 said.

Kokaleka would be used more if your box DID NOT have the built in app.the Buzz Tv box does have the the built in app so it would be better and you can do more things with is.

happy testing

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by duhhud View Post
    Yes set it up like Floder2 said.

Kokaleka would be used more if your box DID NOT have the built in app.the Buzz Tv box does have the the built in app so it would be better and you can do more things with is.

happy testing
    Thank you I will just enjoy the Live TV and stop the frustration. Sounds like that would be best anyway.

Bullwhale
    there are thousands of movies under the VOD as well

Chief Ninja
    there are thousands of movies under the VOD as well
    Thank, yes I am going to use the LiveTv and no worry about the kokaleka app

Is there no VOD button on your remote?

TV Addicted
    What's up everybody?

Well, I'm really having some tough times with the koka app. A few days ago I was having trouble streaming the VOD content, but live TV was fine. Following some tips from my fellow iptv troopers on this topic I managed to find a bunch of tricks and tips and ended up reseting my user name, route id and country location. Well, it worked for the VOD, but it messed up my favorite channels on live TV.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and got some channels working but on my main favorite ones like VICELAND and AMC I keep getting the "playback error" message.

Tried on my phone as well and it happens all the same.

Do you guys think that's an issue more with my android, my ip, my router, my internal codec or what?

Help a brother out!

Thank you!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstaIP View Post
    What's up everybody?

Well, I'm really having some tough times with the koka app. A few days ago I was having trouble streaming the VOD content, but live TV was fine. Following some tips from my fellow iptv troopers on this topic I managed to find a bunch of tricks and tips and ended up reseting my user name, route id and country location. Well, it worked for the VOD, but it messed up my favorite channels on live TV.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and got some channels working but on my main favorite ones like VICELAND and AMC I keep getting the "playback error" message.

Tried on my phone as well and it happens all the same.

Do you guys think that's an issue more with my android, my ip, my router, my internal codec or what?

Help a brother out!

Thank you!
    log out of app and log back in, check for results
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Anybody had luck with Kokaleka app running? I was able to login etc. But when I try to play any live channel all I'm getting is "Sorry, this video can not be played..."

I'm trying to setup a nvidia shield box for a 83 year old grandpa I though Kokaleka might be easier to use then Kodi. Any other app out there working with our service?

aCiD.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Bullwhale
    yes it works on the shield very well,make sure to use the latest one i think its 2.2 in setting under players click reset the built in player works good you can also change the player by installing like VLC on your shield and in the setting of the kokaleka app you can add it to the kokaleka app and then you can change from the default player to the VLC player or what ever one you added.

also from the home page of the site here the service is down as of the time you posted so that may be your problem give it time to get up again.the shields are great boxes..

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    yes it works on the shield very well,make sure to use the latest one i think its 2.2 in setting under players click reset the built in player works good you can also change the player by installing like VLC on your shield and in the setting of the kokaleka app you can add it to the kokaleka app and then you can change from the default player to the VLC player or what ever one you added.

also from the home page of the site here the service is down as of the time you posted so that may be your problem give it time to get up again.the shields are great boxes..
    Hey duhhud,

Thx for the info, yeah I was thinking about that. I was trying the app when the service was down and I think still is. I'll check again when we're up and running thanks again.

aCiD.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast