Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    server name can be anything you want it to be..... has no influence .....

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Thanks, I will double check the all caps. I do understand the he alpha is caps.. where is says "any name" can it be "any name" or does it need a name other that example "server 1". I will try again, odds are great that I did not hit 'server reset"

Thanks
    for server name you can leave anything like number, numbers, letter, letters, upper case, lower case does not matter. I would just leave like 1 thats it.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    A freind of mine sent me a program awhile back. He told me once it opens to press 'any key' and that will bring up the main menu.

I kept telling him that my keyboard did not have an 'any key' ...but he was adamant about that and kept telling me to press any key !!
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    A freind of mine sent me a program awhile back. He told me once it opens to press 'any key' and that will bring up the main menu.

I kept telling him that my keyboard did not have an 'any key' ...but he was adamant about that and kept telling me to press any key !!
    he meant press A then N then Y ...etc lol
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post

I don't care who you are........that's funny right there!!!!!

That is so true I can be so literal !!!!! I made a sticker and put on my space bar that says ' any key"

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    I don't care who you are........that's funny right there!!!!!

That is so true I can be so literal !!!!! I made a sticker and put on my space bar that says ' any key"
    you better care who he is. without him you won't be a guest all I know hes the best of the best

Chief Ninja
    Well I still can not get it to load, says 'invalid account". I think I'll quit for awhile.

dont quit. quit is not a solution. lets fix it.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    you better care who he is. without him you won't be a guest all I know hes the best of the best
    Oh no you misunderstood my post... crazed IS the best of the best.

That is an old Jerry Clower (SP) joke. No offense intended. it's just that "everyone' should see that it is funny?

Maybe I should have cut and pasted it the jokes section before I commented.. Please forgive my humor!!

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    dont quit. quit is not a solution. lets fix it.
    I am not going to quit forever just taking a break for a bit. Thanks for encouragement!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast