Watching 4k on this box.

Its weird for me to say i been watching 4k off this box for days now all kids movie and few times if you have kids you know what i mean or grand kids . I been testing this box on wireless which really i dont use and was truly in pressed how this box ran did it have a hiccup on some just at the beginning not the movie part just start to get cache up to par which was on wireless.It play hdr when movie had it and the colors and picture where hdr you know what i mean when your tv tells you on top right corner thats its playing that and truly fine picture that what all my tv do when hdr comes up the sound on this was great had racing car run all over the place .So as testing this box sofar i give 4k part a A+ am truly happy with this part . Will give you more info on this box when i can play with it as now the kids got it for all the movies .

watch so many movies my cache was full been happy with this box iptv works fine epg is up too date all are ez to load and me i loaded a few apks too check that out if can google it many to use