wow we came a long way

Today i just look at what this site has done from the start to now. Truly i must say wow had few ups and downs but with all great members here we came long way and it couldn't happen without all of you .Thats why the site is what it is .

Now tell me, how many "great members" gone for that Bitcoin? I s this the way to say "thanks" to those members who help to do this site big?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pepe View Post
    Now tell me, how many "great members" gone for that Bitcoin? I s this the way to say "thanks" to those members who help to do this site big?
    that is not fair to make that statement pepe
    The service did this change in order to help keep their member's saver when dealing with online transactions.
    I know it can be a huge learning curve. And even some stumbling blocks, but it is a way for these types of online transactions that in the end , keep the user much more secure in what he or she purchases online.

Marley is correct in that the members do make the site.
    We try our best to reward yous all for that.
    The receiver raffles will never stop. The diecast nascar wins will never stop.
    The individual receiver tutorials and information posted will never stop.
    The support will never stop

and again, we know that with some, this bitcoin thing can be daunting, but is not out of reach and there has been much info posted about it in order to give some help along the way
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

+ discount on new receivers via site sponsor will never stop.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

You are right, i only feel sorry for the members who had to go.

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    People come and go. It's up to you if you stick around or not.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

sorry no im not sorry with all info here and the help no one needs to leave truly all they had to do was asked for help and many i said many members would of reached out and gave him or her the help they need thats what makes this site what it is if you or any one dont get that part well wont say the rest it got to me as reading it was are fault for them making something safer for members well i hope they keep that part up too lose one or two for the safety of rest hell ya hope they do that all time thank you for thinking that way just think if it was other way would members be here ? box markers and mods and sponsor do thing for you that you well never know about im done just got mad
    Last edited by Marley; 06-01-2019 at 05:37 PM.