Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Payment

Junoir Member
    today he went to deposit 60 dollars plus 6 dollars that Bitcoin Payment that I charge to make this transaction and you sent me an email that is reviewing the transaction but 10 hours have passed and my account is not up to date with the donation of a year is not activated

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DHOBBES View Post
    Crazed was checking on it but that was over a week ago now, still nothing. And yes, checked spam and had nothing. But I appreciate your assistance. Thanks.
    You have 45 days on that code.
    Is that still the remaining days on the original ?
    If you are trying to renew that, then this may be the problem.
    To renew the code must be within 3o days of expiring, while your's is still at 45 days remaining.
    This could be the problem.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by antonio69 View Post
    today he went to deposit 60 dollars plus 6 dollars that Bitcoin Payment that I charge to make this transaction and you sent me an email that is reviewing the transaction but 10 hours have passed and my account is not up to date with the donation of a year is not activated
    Have you sent me a private message about this ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    You have 45 days on that code.
    Is that still the remaining days on the original ?
    If you are trying to renew that, then this may be the problem.
    To renew the code must be within 3o days of expiring, while your's is still at 45 days remaining.
    This could be the problem.

Now it has 45 days (well 44 now) but it had 14 days showing yesterday. So for some reason another month was added to my account. But I renewed for another 3 months so it is still screwed up ??

Quote Originally Posted by DHOBBES View Post
    Now it has 45 days (well 44 now) but it had 14 days showing yesterday. So for some reason another month was added to my account. But I renewed for another 3 months so it is still screwed up ??
    ahh yes, okay I remember... last time I checked it was within a couple weeks, and now it has changed. And yes I do see it has not changed correctly as per payment.

I will again send this in directly to papiao
    - Frank Zappa

get active
    I don't think you need to give info if you go to a Bitcoin ATM with the amount of US dollars to buy the number bitcoins to buy the number of credits or donations you intend to buy, then you can buy your donations from the server using the bitcoins you just bought. There is no information required from Bitcoin unless you want to use your credit card to buy bitcoins. The other information requested is your email address so they will know how to contact you when the purchase has been completed. The email will contain all the information on how to connect to the server similar to how was done before bitcoin. I know it can be a pain to go to an ATM but it really is the easiest and most painless way to get it done. If you want to use a wallet or security to store your bitcoin cash, that is an option but it usually costs you more to buy a hardware wallet version. I'm not sure why the offshore Visa is not being used as its an option which also comes with a certain element of risk. If you buy one donation, it won't prevent you from buying another donation a few days later if you're concerned about losing money via the offshore Visa method.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    ahh yes, okay I remember... last time I checked it was within a couple weeks, and now it has changed. And yes I do see it has not changed correctly as per payment.

I will again send this in directly to papiao
    Appreciate it. Thanks. I know you getting a lot of messages since you posted that you could help folks, so THANK YOU very much for checking this.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Atm is one thing but third party BTC miners may not be so good. anonymity is a good thing but latecomer bitcoin miners are hard pressed to make a profit. powering costs sometimes overrun the upside btc income for long term. FOR ME It is worth the trip to a secure atm and an exchange rate check to make sure you put in a sufficient amount.

Junoir Member
    I do not trust PayPal because once I received a letter from Charlie after using their service. Go to the shopping mall or gas station and buy bitcoins from an ATM it is much safer. I always have around 60 dollars extra in my wallet ready to pay for any services acepting bitcoins not just donations.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123