Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Angry Hopefully a mod can look into this??

So after new update on my dreamlink T1 running iptv66 iam freezing like crazy on most channels never had this occurred to me before update I was running flawlessly...please if there is something I can do to get this resolved I would like to know how to resolve this i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling DOL2 app and I have even changed portals along with iptv reset and reset of my router and modem I have even turned off all my gear overnight and still the same freezing like crazy issue

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    There seems to be issues with some connected thru wifi or simply a router that is becoming obsolete.

First questions.
    Are you using WiFi ?
    Is that Router a dual band router (2.4g/5g)?
    How many devices are connected to that router ?
    What model of router is it ?

If you have not yet, try connecting with a Ethernet hard wire.
    Turn WiFi off in the WiFi menu on the T1, (but Ethernet will prolly take priority anyway).
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    It's hard wired...using netgear nighthawk AC1900 model R7000 which does have dual bands 2.4GHz and 5GHz which I have always had it hard wired never used wifi and I have 5 devices running with 150 mbps never an issue before

only thing I can suggest then along this networking train of thought, is to enter router admin panel and set T1 slot to priority, but 150mbps should be plenty enough thou to not have to worry about setting priorities.

I do not recall any reports about that Netgear Router either... but ...
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    So what's causing this issue I have never had this issue before always have ran flawlessly unless there was a server issue and have always ran hardwired to avoid wifi buffering issues ever since last update this has happened and it sucks

can you try and switch ports see if that help on router change cable try that and do cool reboot unplug it for min freezing for day i can see not way more then that

Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    So what's causing this issue I have never had this issue before always have ran flawlessly unless there was a server issue and have always ran hardwired to avoid wifi buffering issues ever since last update this has happened and it sucks
    Maybe you should try wifi connection instead, as there may be some firmware coding glitch with respect to the ethernet network circuitry, in the new update.
    Others have had problems lately after updating
    check here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...e-Update/page3

TV Addicted
    This whole time I thought it was at my end which in reality its the server cause today while some freezing on some channels I seen the direct tv pop up when you lose signal or when there is an issue

Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    This whole time I thought it was at my end which in reality its the server cause today while some freezing on some channels I seen the direct tv pop up when you lose signal or when there is an issue
    This whole time, you did not think it was on your end.
    What I was doing is first thing to troubleshoot (the whole time)
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I did trouble shoot everything possible and even followed your advice which everything you told me to do I did do so why else would the DirecTV logo be popping up if it was my end with the problem that's more of a server issue to me which I have already addressed all possibilities even changing out all hard wired cables with new ones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast