Thread: epg time

Junoir Member

epg time

My brother and I both have the 3900 boxes. We have the same iptv package from the same provider. My program guide shows correct program list for the current time. His shows programs that were on 2 hrs previously so it is off by 2 hrs. We have compared all settings for time and zones etc. that we could find under live tv menu and settings from the home page and both boxes are the same. The menu-configurations-epg offset does not seem to do anything. We are in the same time zone about 150ks apart. His box is newer than mine by about 4 months. Any ideas what we should try?
    Lee

Banned
    after you change offset did you exiting live tv from menu?

Junoir Member
    Not from menu shut down the box and restarted. Both boxes are set to current time. His trying to do a 2hr offset did not work. As said in the op that settings are the same on both boxes. Do not understand why there is a difference between epg time lisitings.
    Lee

if you said box are both same check time first they are same after that provide setting are same if all that is good try reset on box im sure updates are same but check that too you said His box is newer than mine by about 4 months.{update is on auto right }
    Last edited by Marley; 05-24-2019 at 10:11 AM.