Thread: 3900

TV Addicted

Just received 2 boxes from worldwide, one had to be returned due to faulty hdmi solder connection other works fine

Noticed when in guide menu that sometimes the box will freeze up and needs rebooting, only happens when in guide sometimes

not sure if this is a software issue or provider issue, will say though that never happened with my 3000 i had with same provider

not sure if anyone else has had the same, just thought i would pass it on

Thank you for the info, I was thinking on getting one but I’ll stick with the regular xpl3000

the 3000 in nothing like 3900 stick with your old one still great box but nothing compares to this box not yet anyhow never said its perfect but what you do get beat that box hands down i know i have 3000 and all you heard from me was great reviews on that box but new is way better im sorry no im not this is kick ass box the 3900
    Last edited by Marley; 05-21-2019 at 06:17 PM.

So what's the consensus then on this box? Should we stick with the XPL 3000? Does the XPL 3000 allow us to install an internal HD for PVR functionality? I'm looking to get back into IPTV for my home but just want to ensure I get the right box.

look get 3900 get solid slate drive and be happy if you luv 4k like i do this is box for you fast as all rest of new models but can run 4k flawless if you set it up right and iptv to me is iptv great picture and with pvr say yea it just how this box runs that im very happy with again wont say its perfect but its dang fine box a keeper in my books truly its what tv you have and what sound system and thing like that which this box you can make all the stuff come together for a true movie theater man cave and say wow and i mean that and you asked Does the XPL 3000 allow us to install an internal HD for PVR functionality? answer no to that ex only oh and make sure your box updates for curgs i had few things happen till i got box the way i wanted at first lots things on this box to learn still learning and i still say wow and have np on guide just for your info plus you buy cheap drive for 30 buck and box has format feature to do that and i have my remote to instantly go to kodi which i learn from member here
    Last edited by Marley; 05-21-2019 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    look get 3900 get solid slate drive and be happy if you luv 4k like i do this is box for you fast as all rest of new models but can run 4k flawless if you set it up right and iptv to me is iptv great picture and with pvr say yea it just how this box runs that im very happy with again wont say its perfect but its dang fine box a keeper in my books truly its what tv you have and what sound system and thing like that which this box you can make all the stuff come together for a true movie theater man cave and say wow and i mean that and you asked Does the XPL 3000 allow us to install an internal HD for PVR functionality? answer no to that ex only oh and make sure your box updates for curgs i had few things happen till i got box the way i wanted at first lots things on this box to learn still learning and i still say wow and have np on guide just for your info plus you buy cheap drive for 30 buck and box has format feature to do that and i have my remote to instantly go to kodi which i learn from member here
    Thanks again Marley for your honest and genuine opinion, we sure are lucky to have friends like you here in this splendid forum....kudos to you and rest of our fine friends