Post Kens13 guide not displaying in color

Had a KODI problem which caused me to do a Fresh start, and load all my stuff from scratch..(bummer!)
    When I installed the PVR stuff, everything is working and playing fine. The only problem is that the guide
    (from the kens13 epg file) is not displayed in color. It's all in black and white.

Any ideas??

Ambassador
    I can't see what difference the guide being in black & white makes.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    Had a KODI problem which caused me to do a Fresh start, and load all my stuff from scratch..(bummer!)
    When I installed the PVR stuff, everything is working and playing fine. The only problem is that the guide
    (from the kens13 epg file) is not displayed in color. It's all in black and white.

Any ideas??
    For Kodi 18, you need to use kens iptvxtra2 skin, or modify the skin you are using.
    here is a link
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ut500p4tlls4c1x/skin.iptvxtra2-v1.0.zip/file
    go to addons, install from zip, and select the file - skin.iptvxtra2-v1.0.zip
    restart Kodi and epg will be genre coloured.
    *Note: If you choose the Providers EPG (instead of default kens - guide_ks.xml), in the IPTVXtra2 settings, the guide will not be colourized due to the guide formatting of catagories, being incorrectly formatted.
    Last edited by Shooty; 05-22-2019 at 04:12 PM. Reason: oops!.. Sorry for the "External" Live Link!

Shooty...Kens would be proud of you!!! The SKIN was EXACTLY the fix I needed to solve the problem.
    Forgot to install it after my Fresh Start of KODI

Again...... One attaboy for Shooty