Thread: No sound

Dark Horse

No sound

I Keep Losing Sound When Watching Live TV. I Get Sound With Everything Else With No Problem. I've Reseted The Box Three Times Already But After I Update I Lose The Sound ?? Any Help Would Be Appreciated Thanks

Please let us know if you are using direct connection from box to TV through HDMI. Are you using a ARC HDMI port (audio return channel). Do you have a surround sound system or other equipment connected? What Channel you watching? What is the model of the TV? This might be a configuration issue on your end. Maybe you need to select a specific audio stream. I know for example TSN1 sports channel or TSN2 does not have audio and never has like 1-2 years ago. If this is a hardware issue on the TV or equipment, I would recommend Optical Audio port with an additional cable.

It's very hard for one of these boxes to have defects. Based on what you described, you only have audio issues when on Live TV, which does not make sense. Its a config issue...

Dark Horse
    Thanks For The Help Kronic187. But I Figured It Out. The Sound Was Muted in The Android System Setting Section. How It Happened Beats Me And After Resetting Twice I Caught It