TV Addicted

Unhappy no reply from Papiao

Hope some can help. My IPTV with Rocket is expiring and I have been sending email after email to Papiao and never a reply. I need to pay for another year but need help. I can't understand the bitcoin ….I would like to pay with paypal or credit card...can anyone help me please,,,

I explain you my friend. its very easy.
    first, you go to rocket site.
    second, you order amount of codes you want.
    third, you put your email address.
    then in the end you will get Qr code with some wired address just look like this (xh2g36sjk9g3k7h3gx7s4kjhshd72esd7h). you just take a picture of Qr code on your phone.
    now go to Bitcoin ATM located around you. some bitcoin machine may have little different procedure but in the end you just buying bitcoins and sending to Qr code. so you click buy bitcoins. it will ask you to scan your Qr code to send bitcoins or creat new paper wallet. just scan your qr code and insert cash and you good to go. once you send your will get confirmation in your email and within few minutes to couple of hours you will get your service. its easy my friend. just try.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    It is not easy I make 2 donations with bitcoin the order fail but they take the bitcoin now papiao don’t answer my email and I lost 200.0 dollars

That does not make any sense, how do they take the bitcoin if the order failed...

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronic187 View Post
    That does not make any sense, how do they take the bitcoin if the order failed...
    I receive order # 2 times I wait for confirmation than never receive email papiao he said he going to look that was 2 month ago bitcoin where taken both time from my wallet so bitcoin is not good for me I donÂ’t going to buy this way

Quote Originally Posted by Israel View Post
    I receive order # 2 times I wait for confirmation than never receive email papiao he said he going to look that was 2 month ago bitcoin where taken both time from my wallet so bitcoin is not good for me I donÂ’t going to buy this way
    did you ever try to send PM to tinieBlax, crazed 8.4, or drangonkiller? send one of them pm with your info. they will take care of you.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.