Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TV Addicted
    How does bitcoin work, can I go to and ATM Bitcoin machine with cash say $90 and then scan the bar code that my renewal shows by taking a picture of it...I am so green with this and need help bad my subscription is expiring in a few days....thanks in advance for the help

Banned

Fire From Within

The nearest bitcoin machine to me is in the middle of a mall. Pretty good privacy, not. Maybe there is a business to have them in a windowless store front for the paranoid.

TV Addicted
    Mine are all over town.. the one I go to is at my sister's gas station... next to the regular atm.... and yes, you just follow the instructions on the bitcoin atm... scan your qrc code.. put in the money, hit send and with in a few minutes you get an automated email... saying the are in process... and normally with in 15 to 30 minutes you have your codes

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baileyon View Post
    How does bitcoin work, can I go to and ATM Bitcoin machine with cash say $90 and then scan the bar code that my renewal shows by taking a picture of it...I am so green with this and need help bad my subscription is expiring in a few days....thanks in advance for the help
    Try this one : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...l=1#post250886

TV Addicted
    Ok... so it's been days.. and still haven't recieved my rockets... I sent papiao an email.. with my atm receipt, order qrc, screen shot of automated email from papiao, and the confirmation blockchain... that it was delivered to them... what else can I do????

TV Addicted
    The bitcoin atm company sent me the blockchain verification.. that it was delivered to the wallet in my qrc code.. which is the one I got from papiao. I really need my codes... now I have no codes and no money 😅😥

the dictator

Quote Originally Posted by jrgama61 View Post
    The bitcoin atm company sent me the blockchain verification.. that it was delivered to the wallet in my qrc code.. which is the one I got from papiao. I really need my codes... now I have no codes and no money 
    send me the email and btc addresss please thru PM.

note: if this hasnt been solved yet..

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by jrgama61 View Post
    I have used the atm since the buying with bitcoin started.. and it has worked good... unless I mess up and do a double order and only need 1
    It would really help a lot of members if somebody could post a link to a video that would provide a step by step, in slow motion and audible description of going to a Bitcoin ATM and carefully going through what to do, including currency being used to donate for one rocket, multiple rockets. This is further complicated with what is required, cellphone, wallet, no wallet, permanent reduced cost of rocket was 25, now 27 US and then there's the transaction fees associated with currency and service fees. Everything is easy when you know how but its a bit daunting when you can lose several hundred dollars without so much as a thank you very much.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    It would really help a lot of members if somebody could post a link to a video that would provide a step by step, in slow motion and audible description of going to a Bitcoin ATM and carefully going through what to do, including currency being used to donate for one rocket, multiple rockets. This is further complicated with what is required, cellphone, wallet, no wallet, permanent reduced cost of rocket was 25, now 27 US and then there's the transaction fees associated with currency and service fees. Everything is easy when you know how but its a bit daunting when you can lose several hundred dollars without so much as a thank you very much.
    already posted
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...th-Bitcoin-ATM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12