Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Problem with bitcoin atm

I tried to order some rockets using the same bitcoin atm I always use..
    I also took a screen shot of my order.. but when I tried to pay at the atm it said sorry we dont have enough... So should I still use the same qrc code... even though I will be purchasing tomorrow at a different bitcoin atm??

im not sure after how long your first qr code will expire but just to be on safe side i would use new qr code just in case first one is already expired.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

the dictator

Quote Originally Posted by jrgama61 View Post
    I tried to order some rockets using the same bitcoin atm I always use..
    I also took a screen shot of my order.. but when I tried to pay at the atm it said sorry we dont have enough... So should I still use the same qrc code... even though I will be purchasing tomorrow at a different bitcoin atm??
    Yes you can use the same qr code.

TV Addicted
    Thanks guys

TV Addicted
    Ordered them about, 30 minutes ago... using yesterday's qrc code... hope I get them without delays...

TV Addicted
    It's been hours.... and havent recieved them... can a model help me out to see what is happening with my order?

Can you see if money is taken from your account? If not then wait it can take up to 24-48 hours to processed. If yes then check your spam or junk mail please. If still nothing then pm tiniBlax, crazed or may be dragonkiller.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    I used bitcoin atm... and put cash in the machine... I sent the pics to crazed... thanks for your help

Did you go in with dark glasses, a hat, and a mustache? Just wanted to know if this is best method

TV Addicted
    I have used the atm since the buying with bitcoin started.. and it has worked good... unless I mess up and do a double order and only need 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast