Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    looks like this will stand up well next to the other current big players

Testing EZ Media at this time and so far looks good. Noticed the Modbro app works very nicely with this box unlike others, the picture seems to lag but not EZ. Picture looks really nice and the iptv layout is nice. Going to test the OTA side of this box. Setup was simple if you follow Crazed's post http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...a-PLayer-setup. Overall a nice box with really good picture quality. Need some more time to test other stuff but so far so good.

Moderator at Work
    Had a problem getting the Wi-Fi to connect except for a few flash connections, did a quick check of the wire hookup and found the HDMI that was an old install was faulty the correct HDMI worked well as I expected.
    the Mobro apps I checked had good definition and no flicker, lots more to check in days ahead.

Moderator at Work
    Once I got used to the EZ layout found it simple to use and the resulting video was very good including such
    Mobro-CP24, did update the Kodi 17.2 to 18.1 from the store.
    This EZ should satisfy the needs of those who obtain one.

Quote Originally Posted by theuduk View Post
    Once I got used to the EZ layout found it simple to use and the resulting video was very good including such
    Mobro-CP24, did update the Kodi 17.2 to 18.1 from the store.
    This EZ should satisfy the needs of those who obtain one.
    Agree bro but one thing i found lacking is the Remote, you have to aim right at the box but that doesn't surprise me since most if not all remotes have this issue but overall a really good box, almost as good and clear as my Nvedia. I would recommend this box highly.

question dont 18.1 have all bugs need go to 18.2 or am i wrong on this

Moderator at Work
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    question dont 18.1 have all bugs need go to 18.2 or am i wrong on this
    Ran 18.1 for quite a while on two other boxes without issues before changing to 18.2 did not notice any difference
    Reason for putting 18.1 on is because that was in the store will upgrade before long.

Moderator at Work
    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Agree bro but one thing i found lacking is the Remote, you have to aim right at the box .
    Well I found the aim on thr remote was very good until later when the whole box seemed slow, left it on Sun. afternoon without watching for about 8 hrs on Utube music pressed OK to check what is on and it froze could not get anything to go until a reboot then was good could point anywhere in bedroom and EZ would piick it up and still good this morning,

TV Addicted
    is the mac address fixed in the live tv or can it be changed like on the buzz box?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trainee View Post
    is the mac address fixed in the live tv or can it be changed like on the buzz box?
    it can't be changed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234