Servers not looking so good

Its happening on bunch of 100's channels, History Channel, Syfy, ESPN, bunch of 300's, the channels are skipping and repeating seconds before. Lots of channels in the 100's and 300's are all black screen and down. Some channels are showing 504i screen resolution instead of 720p/i or 1080i.

Im on the T3 box few days in and was before on T1 plus with no issues. P1.iptvrocket.tv portal

I know there is some sort of maintenance, but what exactly is going on? I heard channels are being tested for 1080i but im worried that the servers can't handle the bandwidth per each channel and each user streaming 1080i... Any ETA when this will all be fixed.

TV Addicted
    Good evening, the same thing happens to me, I'm in 66, I already change portal and reset and nothing literally freezes using progdvb on a computer with 50 megabytes.

Once again you can probably blame it on "Climate Change" ???
    Severe weather in North America, most likely the cause of your "intermittent" signal degradation.

And ookla speedtest reading 750mbps down on ethernet connection. This is not on user side, something on server side. Hopefully they fix it soon, many people want to donate for renewals and have been long time donater's. I feel like provider change might be needed if rocket cant keep up...

Quote Originally Posted by kronic187 View Post
    And ookla speedtest reading 750mbps down on ethernet connection. This is not on user side, something on server side. Hopefully they fix it soon, many people want to donate for renewals and have been long time donater's. I feel like provider change might be needed if rocket cant keep up...
    What I am referring to is degredation of the source signals "before" the Service provider gets it.
    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7D04LyIEA...n%2520Fade.jpg

all i know nothing is perfect when it comes to that if running fine at start most of time don't touch it and just give it time now if just starting out then you need check everything but most of time don't touch it and all will be fine again weather or server just give it time many have said that don't touch that dial but a reboot never hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    What I am referring to is degredation of the source signals "before" the Service provider gets it.
    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7D04LyIEA...n%2520Fade.jpg
    I see what you are referring too, but signal/streams are not sent through satellite for IPTV to its users. Satellite internet can't handle the bandwidth for that amount of users plus a constant 2MB-20MB streams per channel. Besides the source I believe is either satellite or cable then transferred onto a desktop or PS4. I have seen a couple of channels with PS4 logos. Then the server streams it out through a internet provider maybe.

The setup for this is probably similar to Bitcoin mining with many machines recording/streaming out the channels with small time delay. Whatever works , I might be wrong about the system. People don't comment on this anymore (its closed knit).

I wish they had a project/hardware section where people can donate for proposed hardware improvements to the servers and we get discounted donations for future, but no one talks about it. Sucks for users that had viewsat (which none of these noobies don't even know about) that are legit members and provide help to the community. Their voice is never heard. The mission for those keys waiting for them to fix the boxes , the flashing. Hell, I still remember the original smart cards being copied for direct tv in the old days. I really hated that key gen app!